oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:moon:

BroncosOverDallas.jpg

I just assumed they were your gloves, being pink and all. :laugh:

That's good to see. :thumbsup:

I hear crickets coming from the Cowboys fans...come on, let me have some fun while my team is 4-0 and you guys aren't...my day will come when I cry... :moon:

I hear crickets coming from the Cowboys fans...come on, let me have some fun while my team is 4-0 and you guys aren't...my day will come when I cry... :moon:

Maybe they are all wise and don't want to claim to root for them? LOL

And before anyone says it, I'm very well aware that KC doesn't have a team. LOL

Go Broncos :cheerleader:

they beat the best team in the division... Broncos used to be 4th quarter powerhouse.. maybe coming back?

nah....

Football players get breast cancer? Good thing for this awareness campaign because I was not aware. :laugh:

Football players get breast cancer? Good thing for this awareness campaign because I was not aware. :laugh:

Actually men can get it...be informed :poke: and the NFL as whole is doing this I believe...saw lots of pink on the Steelers last night too :)

they beat the best team in the division... Broncos used to be 4th quarter powerhouse.. maybe coming back?

nah....

It's OK to hate...I realize the beat down at the last second has to hurt :laugh: At least the Cowboys fans aren't having their makeup run like those Raiders folks :rofl:

Everyone gets lucky every now & then. :moon:

How many Super Bowls does Denver have ...

Last edited:
I watched the last ten minutes. As a sad & lonely Redskins fan...I have to say Denver made me proud :laugh:

Was a great play by Brandon Marshall that's for sure.

Dang Michelle......you're words got straight to my heart like a dagger.

Yep, I'm a Cowboys fan!

My new best freind. :beerchug:

(( Steeler Fan Here )) :cheerleader:

It's rare but men get breast cancer even though we don't have breast that's what they call it. Anyway this is about football. :whistle: Why do we always end up talking breast :rofl:

Back