Did a few mods this weekend

Looks good!
cool.gif

LQQKN tiGHT Bigfoot and I'm glad you got everything worked out with the indiglo gauges,it wasnt that hard now was it ?
wink.gif

So uh...I take it you like carbon fibre? Maybe not as much as Nickslick but I see a pattern here. Looks really cool, nice and different.

One question the about the CF mirrors, I looked at them on the website but I was thinking that there closeness to the fairing would really render them about useless. Any thoughts on what kind of rear view they offer? Better/worse than stock? Just wondering...

Bigfoot, any comments on how the CF mirrors have worked for you?

So uh...I take it you like carbon fibre?  Maybe not as much as Nickslick but I see a pattern here.  Looks really cool, nice and different.

One question the about the CF mirrors, I looked at them on the website but I was thinking that there closeness to the fairing would really render them about useless.  Any thoughts on what kind of rear view they offer?  Better/worse than stock?  Just wondering...
Took the words right out of my mouth...Hows the view behind you? I really likem but if the view sucks I would have a hard time justafing spending the money...She loks real nice, Good looking bike...
beerchug.gif

That carbon fiber looks pretty good especially the mirors. Would not look right on my bike though.

Back