Diamond covered Mercedes

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
your gas costs at work.

In ALL seriousness, if I were "Family Loaded" rish more than I could spend for the rest of my life, after buying myself and friends some neat toys, I would PERSONALLY find a way to eliminate homelessness and famine from the whole world. Even if that meant giving up a large portion of my income. A diamond studded car is nearly as stupid as the existance of Paris Hilton on a television

diamond1.jpg

you know....

if I lived there, was dirt poor and basically had no chance of ever in my lifetime escaping my miserable existence, this is the kind of thing that might push me toward strapping on an explosive vest. Seriously.

I'm not saying I condone that sort of thing, but something this incredibly stupid and vulgar can't help but cause some people to do some incredibly stupid things.

Even more precious: the text on the bottom that proclaims this his "38th car". Pathetic.

Throw a bucket of sh*t on that thing and watch them have fun cleaning that off...of course they would probably cut your hands off for doing so.

it must be a show only car. But still.... why? And why aren't the terrorists attacking THESE people for more immediate wealth? Oh wait... that's where they get their paychecks - and it keeps terrorists off thier back.

This really shows how inhumane "humanity" can be.

Now if it was Madonna or some sports star, that would be a little better - at least those people are EARNING their fortunes

It's covered in Crystals seen it at the Dub car show last year out here. I believe it is actual owned by a car customizer. It is a good way to ruin a Benz for sure

Purchased with US dollars definatly...i think his 37th might be his Completely silver Audi. If you got it spend it i guess.

Back