Registered
It works......

MVC-001F-8.jpg

MVC-002F-8.jpg

MVC-003F-8.jpg

MVC-004F-4.jpg

MVC-005F-3.jpg

MVC-006F-2.jpg

WOW, Never even heard of these ??? Who makes them and how much Gixx? Lookz pretty cool! :thumbsup:
BTW, whatz the Jet/Hp spread? Thx

Last edited:
WOW, Never even heard of these ??? Who makes them and how much Gixx? Lookz pretty cool! :thumbsup:
BTW, whatz the Jet/Hp spread? Thx

I am making them . I have not decided on a setting spread yet but I'm thinking 20-30-40-50-60-80 and 100. This is a prototype that I have had for several months. My patent came in so I can show it now.

Last edited:
I am making them . I have not decided on a setting spread yet but I'm thinking 20-30-40-50-60-80 and 100. This is a prototype that I have had for several months. My patent came in so I can show it now.

Very Sick $heiot Nick :thumbsup: When you get the details worked out give me a call or shoot me a PM. I want one! :beerchug:

I sure will. It's going to be a month or so. I'm working another project at the same time that will solve the fuel problems on the 08 Busa when spraying Nitrous :laugh:

I sure will. It's going to be a month or so. I'm working another project at the same time that will solve the fuel problems on the 08 Busa when spraying Nitrous :laugh:

I sure hope i didnt spend more money on a Bazzaz box if you have a simple fix :banghead: PLEASE :please: Share that one ASAP :bowdown:

Looks good. I've seen something like that a few years ago from a company but never heard anything else about it since then. Hope it works out. Definitly a good idea.:thumbsup:

Oh, them old dial-a-jet kits were a major pain in the ass. I hated them ohh so much.

Last edited:
He is a Guy in Florida that has 2 patent applications in place on Nitrous systems and Spray bars. I thought he was you.

He is a Guy in Florida that has 2 patent applications in place on Nitrous systems and Spray bars. I thought he was you.

Nope,not me. I get all of my Patents done through the Patent Guild inc with Paul Royal. He has a website thepatentguild.com

PM me as well. I want to buy a spraybar and your new dial when you get it ready.

Jeff

Back