DFO Question

busahigg

Registered
I just got a Revtech DFO from this guy at D and D for $100. Does anyone have one or any type of DFO and if so how do you like it? How do you think it compares to the Power Commander? I would prefer a DFO to a PC just because it seems way easier to tune and doesn't require as much maintenance and tuning. Help a brother out.

can you lean the bike out with it?
oh.gif

It very well could be the device produced by Techlusion. The name of their device is the TFI, but it is marketed by others; K&N, watercraft people, and possibly Rev Tech under other names.

My concern is that the "DFO" is designed for V Twin's. Not to say it will not work, but I am aware that the TFI for my 'Busa will not work on my TL 1000. I am just shooting in the dark since I have never seen a "DFO".

To the rescue again...Higg, Whoa had one on a TL1000R...If I remember correctly it has 3 or 4 adjustment dials with positions from like 1 to 10 or 12...Using the lower numbers was like leaning it out and the higher numbers to richen...His bike ran much better and faster after the install...But at one point he began to have injections problems...Never found out what the problem was cause he wrecked the bike...It's a bit easier to tune that a PC...I just don't like the fact that you have to cut or splice wires...

well it's supposed to work like a PC but without all the tuning. You dont really have to cut or splice, it just ties in to one existing wire.

Back