Dewalt or milwaukee

Blkoutbusa

Registered
DeWalt at work Milwaukee at home. which is funny because I initially started with the Milwaukee at work and then upgraded to the DeWalt stuff and then Milwaukee stuff became my home stuff which I didn't realize how awesome it was going to be at home

Bigboy Busa2

Registered
How do you like those power ratchets? I've been looking to get one..but I don't know the difference between the fuel and non-fuel versions..
The fuel is brushless. More expensive. And a lot bigger, thats why I went with smaller ratchets. Couldn't decide on the 1/4 or 3/8. So I bought a combo for $144 with no batteries. Told my wife it was my birthday present. Not too much torque, perfect because I am a torque spec freak.

Sandow

Registered
I've used Ryobi for years and they have never failed me...
Iam so with you on this. They make excellent products and they are a tad cheaper than the other mentioned brands. I have used 1 ryobi power drill fo rseveral big projects (literally 10 000s of screws) and that thing runs like new!

Yellow09

Registered
Iam so with you on this. They make excellent products and they are a tad cheaper than the other mentioned brands. I have used 1 ryobi power drill fo rseveral big projects (literally 10 000s of screws) and that thing runs like new!
I use my Ryobi driver all the time and like you, it has put a few decks together with many, many screws and never a problem, the battery last for a long time as well...

Sandow

Registered
I use my Ryobi driver all the time and like you, it has put a few decks together with many, many screws and never a problem, the battery last for a long time as well...
Yeah, also- they expanded their line of products the last few years. You can get basically everything now and use the same batteries for it!

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
I use power tools professionally every day. If you can afford it, Festool is at a totally different level when it comes to quality and performance. Dewalt use to be OK, but since everything went to China they won’t even feature on my list. Bosch as an economy brand is good.

Now for the shocker. I got rid of all my battery operated tools. Remembering to charge a battery, running out of battery power and having to carry and charge backup batteries is a hassle I don’t need added to the multitude of complexities encountered every day. Where we have to work without power a generator and extension cord does the job and there is normally an air compressor involved anyway.

Notenoughtoys

Registered
Porter Cable 20v Brushless. I intentionally went a different path as I just needed some basic tools and knew big Red, Yellow or Green would inevitably suck me into additional purposes such as an electric ball scratcher or something else useless.
Came in at $198 Cdn + tax out the door for all - and this includes the extra batteries they sent me on promo at the time.
IMG_1666.JPG

Latest Bikes

• Hayabusa Addict
    From back to front; 2014 9.99 index champion 2005 all motor class...
    • Motonutz916
    • Updated:
  • My Gen 3 Busa
    Photos of my 10 year freshen up on my 2009 Hayabusa. Parts highlights...
    • fallenarch
    • Updated:
  • Art 05 Hayabusa
    hayabusa 05
    • VIPER
    • Updated:
  • toads L2
    L2 as it is ridden today
    • ROADTOAD1340
    • Updated:
  • Busa in another part of Cornwall
    Cotehele pretty spot but residents didn't appreciate the Busa. I guess...
    • Grumpyoldjohn
    • Updated:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DjDaxBoogie