Devil Dog does

Devil Dog

Donating Member
Registered
Group pic

Group_copy.jpg

Had a blast. His crew was awesome and would HIGHLY recommend this course to any rider. I rode the Busa all day. 20 minutes on and 20 minutes off......very exhausting. I would love to do his regular 2-day class. Maybe next year.

DD

PA311293.JPG

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

id love to attend a track school....
I was the same way......Jason Pridmore donated this one for free. Prolly a $700.00 class. Initially, the class was full, and at the last minute I got in. I will definately do it again. Great time. I have without a doubt found my hobby. TRACKDAYS!!!!

DD

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

great posts and great pics, thanks for sharing!

not to threadjack, but I did the Richard Petty Driving Experience at Lowes Motor Speedway a few years back and had a blast - but I bet this was even better!

bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

Awesome S@#T DD!!! I'm doing JP's school next year. I've been talking to him on his myspace site and he's been giving me tips on riding/racing. I plan on taking his classes before I start racing WSMC next summer. Looks like you did Streets of Willow? #43 is a class act. And that's totally awesome he flew your colors on his transporter!! Hey bro, thanx for everything you've done for this country. I hope to see you at the next trackday in the VERY NEAR future!!

BTW- Was former AMA 750 Champ Richie Alexander teaching that day? That dude is incredible!

bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif

Awesome S@#T DD!!! I'm doing JP's school next year. I've been talking to him on his myspace site and he's been giving me tips on riding/racing. I plan on taking his classes before I start racing WSMC next summer. Looks like you did Streets of Willow? #43 is a class act. And that's totally awesome he flew your colors on his transporter!! Hey bro, thanx for everything you've done for this country. I hope to see you at the next trackday in the VERY NEAR future!!
I would like to do it next year too....maybe we could hook up
whistling.gif

Anyway.....it was definately an eye-opening experience. I'm hooked.

Jason Pridmore and his crew all volunteered their time to put this on for us at no charge......My hats off to them. I will definately go back and do it again.

DD

Back