Designs by Deanna ripped us off...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well guys I was going back and forth tonight with my attorney and I thought I would post up some contact information for all of you that never got your shirts or never received your money back from the bash shirts...

Deanna Wilson
Flightchick@yahoo.com
Designs By Deanna

her facebook Designs By Deanna - SHOP | Facebook

Pretty sure this is the business address

Designs By Deanna
929 Yellowjacket Lane, Suite 6
Rockwall, TX 75087
Phone : (214) 263-6092

Last edited:
I got her through PayPal and I know others didn't, but I really hate you worried so much about this Doug. It happens and every adult here knows it.

Before legal issues arise that could be bad for us, can we blast her facebook page?

I am going to visit this address tomorrow. curious if store front or what....only about 15 minutes from my house....

What we should do is have someone make a fairly large order with her, get almost completely thru the order, let her do most of the work except for the actual printing, then back out mentioning you heard bad reports of her business on a website! :laugh:

Not far from me either. If you have anything you'd like dropped off in person Cap; send it to me. I'll hand deliver. ;)

I used to live in Rockwall. I know the area well. I searched a locall merchant look up and came up with : Designs by Deanna of 181 County Line Rd, Rockwall, TX. Phone: 972-772-6200

Might be worth following up on.

Someone unleash ViperBusa on her ars :poke:

she'll have to close up shop, change her name and get a face transplant to earn a living
I hate theives weather come at night with a hood and mask or shake your hand with a smile. :angry:

Okie i am here! what did i miss cap? sorry rl been keeping me slammed. From what i read i gather she stiffed org members on t shirts?

Keep me posted if you like. I can do some digging and making life miserable for her. Flight attendant hu? Only take a few well placed complaints to the correct people and she wont be attendant anymore:)

I just wanted the shirts i paid for or simply pay to have another trusted source COPY them n i would gladly pay for THIER sevices and cut my losses with her

Okie i am here! what did i miss cap? sorry rl been keeping me slammed. From what i read i gather she stiffed org members on t shirts?

Is there another thread that provides some amplifying background on this issue?

Also... can this Deanna rip-off artist see this thread? If so, then only deflection should be discussed here; *actual* retaliatory efforts probably oughta be taken to PM's..... :whistle:

Good luck with this, people..... hope it comes out positive (for .oRg members only... :laugh: )

Back