Describe your last bowel movement using a movie title.

GsxrBots said:
Reminds me of a funny "poo" story.. My nephew was about 7 years old, we were at my parents (his grandparents) house, and he runs up, whispers to his mom (my sister) something... Then he gets all upset, starts to cry...

I'm like, "what's up buddy?" He won't answer. Turns out, he had to poo, and he didn't want me to know that, since he thought I didn't poop...

How cool am I? I'm so cool, I don't even poop.. That's right. :thumbsup:

:rofl:

He's 11 now and we still joke about it. Oh, and yes, I'm still that cool.. :whistle:

Steve,
Just feed him a handful of peanut butter moon pies! Tell him that is your secret to a poop free life!

outlawbusa said:
Did that ever have a part 2? :laugh:

Hey, Capt. It could be a lot worse! It's usually the pictures that are posted on the org that send a thread over the top. I must say, I am Extremely grateful that no one has stooped to that level on this particular thread. When that happens, you can surely claim the "all time low". LOL. See, it's all about looking on the brighter side of all things!

Hey, Capt. It could be a lot worse! It's usually the pictures that are posted on the org that send a thread over the top. I must say, I am Extremely grateful that no one has stooped to that level on this particular thread. When that happens, you can surely claim the "all time low". LOL. See, it's all about looking on the brighter side of all things!

Thanks for the idea! Can't wait 'til noon!!!

Rooster Rider007 said:
A low down dirty shame.

Tim, you disappoint me, I thought for sure you would say, "Deliverance" , but only when it makes you squeal like a pig!

The Andromeda Strain
28 Days
28 Days Later
Damnation Alley
9th Gate
Alien

True Grit
Final Countdown
Supernatural
Kick-Ass
Blood and Bone
Ironclad
The Punisher
Tears of the sun
Demolition Man
Tremors

Enter the Void

(If you haven't seen it, you should)

Since this thread has "moved" from a simple idea, then seems movie titles are now the theme.

THE THING........as in when the hell did i eat that!
MV5BMTMxMjI0MzUyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjc1NzE5NQ@@._V1._SY317_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

Back