Depression....

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, venting here.... You lucky SOG's on the coast! There are some bene's to living there besides the weather you know. Well here I am and its almost November and still no new Busa. Captain, I'm sure you feel my plight/pain.. Looking at all these photo's is hard to do, I now know what it would be like to be in prison and only have access to magazines like "Playboy"...
wowold.gif

So, keep the pic's a comming and the Captain and I will just dream about the Busa we don't have....  
ohthedrama.gif

There is one about 15 miles from my house! Sitting on the floor waiting for you to come pick it up.

Take a trip to Wash. KS. You can crash on the fold out couch in the garage, buy your Busa, have a few
beerchug.gif
, and be on your way (after you sober up of course). PM me if you want, the offer is good!

I'd so like to jump on that deal.... But, don't want to sacrifice my deposit here!

You're not alone.  I put in my deposit the day the 08 was announced.  I'm still waiting, too.  It should come in any day now, but it seems like Suzuki likes to make surprise deliveries so my dealer doesn't know exactly when it will arrive.

You're not alone.  I put in my deposit the day the 08 was announced.  I'm still waiting, too.  It should come in any day now, but it seems like Suzuki likes to make surprise deliveries so my dealer doesn't know exactly when it will arrive.
I completely understand.... SURPRISE your bike isn't ready yet!
smile.gif

I'm with ya Sonny !! They can't even tell when its coming in....

Don't worry about it bro because when you finally do get it you'll be so Bronson that you won't even remember the time you waited.

I am going again to look at the 08 that my dealer got in saturday. All of these 08 threads got me thinking now... I sure do like that fit and finish, I like them thar brakes, Who doesn't want a few more ponies...

so for all you "NON 08 Owners" have you noticed that there are no mounting screws between the nose and side fairing?

Just something I noticed.

Josh

Part of the reason why I don't try to get the first year model of anything.

I'm waiting until Feb. or March of next year to get mine. Never thought I would want time to pass so fast.

ks, I've been thinking the same thing, was the 1st at the the dealership to put money down(on the first day of release). They made me pick a color, unfortunately I chose Orange, a black one came in first. Well, low and behold I get out of class today, get home and have a message on the answering machine. Of course the heart starts racing, fingers crossed, and yes it's the Zuk dealer. My bike is in and it was the only one to arrive today. I will be there in the morning to pick it up! Don't know what the wife will say when she finds out, but again, don't really care. So keep the faith everyone, they're trickling in slowly.

On behalf of all of us left-coasties, our hearts bleed for you flood-plainers.

Best wishes from RIDE-ALL-YEAR-LONG-VILLE.

Hugs & kisses from the land of fruits and nuts...

In the small town i live in the dealership has had a black/grey 08 on the floor for 2 1/2 weeks... today they called me and said HEY... we got the new orange/black on the floor... come take a look! I did... looks alot better in person than pics! I still want to see the blue one in person. That one will probably make me want to trade up...

started paying on mine in july 07 and got my new bike...10-20-07...feel your painf it all goes away once you ride the bike...good luck...

Pull your deposit and go get one nearby....there were two at Grand Prix Motorsports in Denver last night, a black and and orange also. They are for sale and ready to go.

Besides, road trips are fun.

Same here---dealer told me it would be in by mid-September. Well, I'm still waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and............

Back