Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury.....

ali123

Banned
Wilder by TKO I believe around 8-10 rounds.... Fury should be busted up pretty good near the end....……. this is why I say Fury will struggle.. off for 2-3 years and taking on one of the best of the division.... HOWEVER... u shouldnt bet money on this fight.... because if fury wasn't sooo rusty... he gives Wilder hell...……. he might give him hell until ole deontay lands that right hand.

That's kind of like Homer Simpson ripping off his shirt, am I right? :laugh:

OK, I miss watching the fights and all of the hype :confused:

bear in mind.... with a lot of these predictions ill watch 20-50 hours of tape... im looking for little things each guy does incorrectly... violations of fundamental rules of boxing to start.... hands up/chin down... ON BALANCE.... working behind a clean snappy jab that doesn't hang out in the air a long time..... and there are hundreds of things to look for.... most the time its much much more than a guess... in this instance.... I really don't care.... wilders fundamentals are straight trash..... and Fury was 400 pounds 8 months ago..... so its anybodys guess.... watching tape does NOTHING in this case...…..

:crazy: He looks very sloppy, like he's never really trained for a fight, but was tossed in a ring and told "try this" :laugh:

:crazy: He looks very sloppy, like he's never really trained for a fight, but was tossed in a ring and told "try this" :laugh:
its truly truly amazing...…. but the power is eye popping.... he knocks everyone out...…. eventually..... power is a great equalizer. this man is a champion...……………… if u can believe it.

its truly truly amazing...…. but the power is eye popping.... he knocks everyone out...…. eventually..... power is a great equalizer. this man is a champion...……………… if u can believe it.

Yeah, but having only seen this bit myself, he's only strong and gets lucky. Imagine if he were skilled, strong and didn't need the luck LOL

Yeah, but having only seen this bit myself, he's only strong and gets lucky. Imagine if he were skilled, strong and didn't need the luck LOL
lol... yeah... that's kinda like "imagine if trump was modest and craved constructive criticism"

Olympic medal holder, undefeated WBC champ with 98% knock out ratio. Knocked out every fighter he faced, 39 men. Seems to be more than luck to me.

Olympic medal holder, undefeated WBC champ with 98% knock out ratio. Knocked out every fighter he faced, 39 men. Seems to be more than luck to me.
do u follow boxing closely.... because alllll the talent is in the NFL.... wilder would be massacred by the likes of Tyson/ali/foreman/holyfield.. ANY of the greats... Anthony Joshua will beat him... furthermore.... wilder has been buzzed a few times already..... a few scary moments.... wilder will beat everyone except for the best.... time will show this.

Last edited:
for YEARS... Danny Garcia was said to be a challenge for the best welterweights.... Mayweather/Spence/Porter/Thurman.... THEN he fought a couple of them greats.... guess what happened? he was exposed..... great power only takes a guy soooo far...… AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL

are u watching this?>? wilder lost almost all 7 rounds here..... fury is bleeding though... 69-64 on points..... wilder needs a knockout.. getting outboxed badly

he looks like a guy who didn't do his road work..... winded.... I really hope wilder finds his breath.... jeezus… fundamentals fundamentals fundamentals.... this is a boxing clinic.... if he loses we can kiss wilder-Joshua goodbye...…. I was banking on wilder-Joshua.

look at this
1543728951212.png

Back