Denver folks -- Anyone up for dinner?

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
I'm in town til Friday morning, short notice but if anyone is around and want to get together post up :beerchug:

I'm out in the Park Meadow area (DTC I think they call it?) but have a GPS if there's a place worth driving to :thumbsup:

Wish I was there. The Tech Center doesn't have a lot of great food options.

If you find yourself out and about go to Boulder and go to the Dark Horse.

Dark Horse - Google Maps

It's my all-time favorite place in the entire world. That's saying quite a bit. Oh the memories this place holds.

thanks for the info...looks promising for tonight :whistle: Have to see if anyone from this class wants to join me or if any locals are up for it, its about 1.5hr drive one way :whistle:

Tuesday – Trike Night
9pm-2am, 21+ Get back to your roots with a nice wholesome race around the bar on our custom trike, with beer of course! Great tickets and prizes from Budweiser every week.
Drink Specials

$3 Jager, $7 Bud/Bud Light Pitchers, $2.50 Smirnoff

Did I mention it's next to the CU campus? Can you say party girls???? Yeah, really wishin I was there.

Looking like i'm tied up all week, if you get a chance theres a little mexican place in commerce city off quebec and i think 52ndish called el viva villa. Awesome cheap mexican food:thumbsup:

Always the US. Why is it always "Marsha,Marsha,Marsha". :banghead: When you gonna get up north. I could teach you how to drink.:laugh:

Da Rubbah.

Back