Delmarva Bike Week

WATCHOUT FOR THE LEO'S. THEY ARE REALLY DEEP WHEN BIKE WEEK COMES, IF THEY COULD PUT THEIR CARS IN A TREE THEY WOULD, SPECIALLY IN CAMBRIDGE & EASTON MD HEADING TOWARDS OCEAN CITY ON 50. I WENT 2YRS AGO IF YOUR TAG IS NOT IN PLAIN SITE YOU BETTER FIX IT RIGHT NOW. ALSO I MET THE AMERICAN CHOPPER GUYS ON THE BOARDWALK. VINNY & MIKEY WERE REALLY COOL. PAUL SR & JR WERE AT ANOTHER BIKE SHOW SOMEWHERE ELSE. ENJOY IF YOU GO.
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

WATCHOUT FOR THE LEO'S. THEY ARE REALLY DEEP WHEN BIKE WEEK COMES, IF THEY COULD PUT THEIR CARS IN A TREE THEY WOULD, SPECIALLY IN CAMBRIDGE & EASTON MD HEADING TOWARDS OCEAN CITY ON 50. I WENT 2YRS AGO IF YOUR TAG IS NOT IN PLAIN SITE YOU BETTER FIX IT RIGHT NOW. ALSO I MET THE AMERICAN CHOPPER GUYS ON THE BOARDWALK. VINNY & MIKEY WERE REALLY COOL. PAUL SR & JR WERE AT ANOTHER BIKE SHOW SOMEWHERE ELSE. ENJOY IF YOU GO.                
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
I've been to all the Bike Weeks in Ocean City so far. The cops are bad on route 50. The Ocean City cops are only bad towards sportbikes. I've watched them let Harleys get away with anything they want.

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

It was a good time this year thats where i put my first miles on my 08. yeah she got trailered down thanks to a sister in law that wont ride over bridges. It sucked having it in 6 diffrent locations. hopefully the law suit with harley will be over soon. Then the owner of the Race course will open it back up for one location. all and all had a great time

Back