------------------------------
Complaint Details
------------------------------

Transaction Date: Sep. 17, 2003
Transaction Amount: -$37.00
Case Number: 123456789
Buyer's Name: "Removed"
Buyer's Email: notgonnatellyou@hayabusa.org

Because the buyer has reported that the dispute has been amicably resolved, this case has been closed.

Thank you for your cooperation with our investigation.

Sincerely,

Protection Services Department

With a couple of omissions here is the email that I received from paypal on the complaint, it looks like this one is resolved. The only way that I can keep this from happenning again is to make sure that I have tracking on the orders and that means I have to charge more for the shirts. What I need to know from all of you that have purchased shirts is are the shirts worth it? Would you be willing to pay an extra dollar or two for tracking or would it seem like a rip off. I want the shirts to be a value add to the site, not a way for me to send out cheap shirts in an effort to gather up a few bucks. You guys know what the shirts are made of and if they are worth a little more. Please let me know your thoughts in this forum.

Thanks all

Cap

What I need to know from all of you that have purchased shirts is are the shirts worth it? Would you be willing to pay an extra dollar or two for tracking
absolutely.

and congrats for the 'closure' if it is so.
I second that Captain. If it means no more problems for you then it is worth it. I bought my first shirts at the end of June last year and wear them every week. Other than a few stains they are like brand new. They hold up very well and worth the extra money.

You don't have to charge more. You are sending these USPS Priority, right? Go to www.usps.com, and print the labels. You can even pay the postage online and print the paid label. When you go through the site, tracking is free. ;)

would be more than happy to pay the price. I have my shirts that were made in the first batch for the site, thay look like new. Its well worth the money.

Just ring it up!

Cap, I just ordered some and recieved them in no time at all. I agree with everyone else in that I would pay a few more dollars for the shirts. I don't know about you guys but you will pay that much if you go buy a plain shirt in the stores. Keep them coming and I will definitely keep ordering them. I don't have enought yet.

I received my shirts only 3 days after I ordered them, so I'm happy :D  When I sold shirts on my ATV website I priced them at $20 for short sleeves and $25 for long sleeves, shipped and did well enough and the bulk of my users were not as affluent or old as the members here.  I was shipping them for $4.50 each in Tyveck (yeah I know I'm spelling it wrong) priority USPS mailers.  That included delivery confirmation so I could ensure that people did in fact recieve their shirts. I personally think that more than $20/$25 shipped will make them harder to move.

Yeah Cap'n... A few bucks or there abouts would be just fine...wouldn't keep me from buying more...

I don't have a problem with that...I need to get off my arse and order me some long sleeves...Hope I haven't waited to late...

I have one, love it and will now order a few more. I have no problem whatsoever paying over the top to make you happy,prolong my time here ( yes RSD Im a loser too ) and carry my weight ! Count me in Captain !

Captain,
I got my shirt in a timley manner.  So did 99.9% of everyone else.  The loser that reported you got his also.  Please try to keep the price down.  Momma (read; momma = wife = control tower) about blew a head hasket when I told her I spent $18.00 on a t-shirt.

"You don't even spend that much on a dress shirt!"  

And It was for her!!!!

Oh well, guess I'll just have to order another one! :D

I am on board with whatever you decide, but I don't totally understand. How much did this problem cost you? Lets say it is $50 for the sake of argument. if you sell 200 shirts and charge an extra $2 for tracking...that will be $400 that nobody will benefit from except the shipping people. Why not charge an extra $2, but don't change anything. That way, assuming 200 shirts are sold, you have a buffer of $400 to cover such things in the future. If you sell more,you will have more in the bank.

If I am correct and you have had only 2-3 three problems, that represents about 1% of the shirts you have sold. That is an awesome record.

DON'T OVER REACT. DON'T GIVE YOUR MONEY/OUR MONEY TO THE POST OFFICE UNLESS YOU HAVE A CHRONIC PROBLEM.

That is just my opinion. I support you all the way.

:) I have ordered three long sleeve shirts and have really enjoyed them. I will be ordering more and I do not care if you want raise the price. Frankly, what difference does it make? I think that anyone who can afford a Busa and other bikes, can easily afford T-shirts. In fact, I will order several more this afternoon. I am sure that all members feel the same as I do.

Thinker the big problem is that Paypal will tighten my access to the tools that I have now, with as many shirts as we are sending out these days everytime that I lose a couple of shirts to someone that complains it takes me 6 more to make up the difference. I understand what you are saying, I am just looking for options to stay in compliance with paypal seller protections. Nothing is set in stone, I am simply looking for options to leverage. There is not a lot of profit margin in the shirts now when you consider that shipping and pinting setup fees, the shirt and printing is all included in the price.

Cap

Pay Pal sucks anyway! They have their nerve giving you a problem. I am sure you will make the right decision. However, if the regular shirts rise above $20, only those who are buying them tosupport the site will buy, and that will not be enough. you still need those who just want a shirt. so try to keep them under $20. Now people will pay a lot more for long sleeve and sweat shirts.

G

Worth it yes. Maybe offer 2 types of shipping for those who want it fast or regular. It is easy for us to say no problem with the cost, but what about new people? I do not know the anwser to this but, I would agree you need tracking so you can have piece of mind and also have the ability to make a claim on the lose..

I am looking into what Narc stated above, I can never see the T-Shirts going above 20, like I said I want this to be a value add to the site. I have several options right now and I want to make the best decision for everyone. I have a lot of answers to questions but as with everything getting a fresh perspective from you guys helps bring new ideas. Here are a few that I have been thinking about, I need to know if there would be any interest?

1. Email with the @hayabusa.org address, who would be up for something like that? Webmail would be included just like hotmail or yahoo mail. If you had Internet access you could check your email
2. Website hosting, subdomains actually, yourname.hayabusa.org or hayabusa.ws You could work on your own website and have it located here. A few bandwidth limitations, something to work out if there is interest.
3. FTP storage
4. Email hosting with webmail included, you admin your own domain, I have software with unlimited domains and unlimited users, who out there in hayabusa land own a domain name but only has a few email accounts?

Your thoughts guys, lets hear it Thinker we are so much alike its sad. :sad:

I am looking into what Narc stated above, I can never see the T-Shirts going above 20, like I said I want this to be a value add to the site. I have several options right now and I want to make the best decision for everyone. I have a lot of answers to questions but as with everything getting a fresh perspective from you guys helps bring new ideas. Here are a few that I have been thinking about, I need to know if there would be any interest?

1. Email with the @hayabusa.org address, who would be up for something like that? Webmail would be included just like hotmail or yahoo mail. If you had Internet access you could check your email
2. Website hosting, subdomains actually, yourname.hayabusa.org or hayabusa.ws You could work on your own website and have it located here.  A few bandwidth limitations, something to work out if there is interest.
3. FTP storage
4. Email hosting with webmail included, you admin your own domain, I have software with unlimited domains and unlimited users, who out there in hayabusa land own a domain name but only has a few email accounts?

Your thoughts guys, lets hear it Thinker we are so much alike its sad. :sad:
Good ideas. I like It.

Back