Decided to Road Test My Gear

Can anyone say from experiance how much my insurance would be likely to go up? I have a safe driver endorsement, no priors. I guess after almost 30 years of riding this was bound to happen.

By the way, thanks all for your kind words. I will try and take some pics of the gear and the bike. Might need some help posting them though.
Who do you have you insurance? I have state Farm and my rates didn't move after my wreck. It was the second claim I made but the first one that was my fault. I think they give you one freebe.

DAMN DARRELL, Here I was worried about putting the first scratch on that pretty thing. If it were not for you I would not be on a Busa.

Glad your alright, you got those twins to raise, bike can be fixed.

If I can help you with anything just give a shout.
W.

Thank you for the road test. Now stop that!! Glad you are OK, sorry about the bike.

Hey De, I have a stock windshield, stock front turn signals, & stock bars with the top bar mount with out the bar end weights.

They are yours if you need/want them.

W

Glad you are ok thats whats most important!!!! Good gear means alot I'm glad you had it on.

Price all the plastic subtract your deductible and then estimate the cost of an insurance increase for your bike and your automobiles. Because if it goes up for one because of an accident its eventually gonna go up for all. And it typically stays on your record 3 years...

Very glad to hear your ok, the bike can always be fixed in time...Claiming it through insurance isnt too good of an idea. Insurance companies are like the Mob, they will raise your fee until they end up getting the money they put out for you back. It's a crappy deal.

Btw, that road wouldnt happen to be Snake road would it?

Btw, that road wouldnt happen to be Snake road would it?
I have never heard it called that but I don't really know. If I remember correctly it was county road 419. It runs N&S between US 192 and Nova Road out West of Melbourne, nothing but ranches.

Woody, thanks for the offer. I may need to take you up on some of that. I can't get the bike looked at until the first week of May and probably won't do anything before I know what the total damage is.

I'm working on pics, maybe have them up tommorrow.

Okay here's some pic ... maybe.

DSC00022_2.jpg

.... and the last one. These pictures did not come out very well. You can't see half the stuff there is to see. Oh well. These pics were taken with the still function on a mini DVD camcorder.

DSC00032_2.JPG

Back