• The world will end naturally.

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Nothing.

Votes: 37 90.2%
  • Terrorists will strike again.

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Poll seems messed up :laugh:

Someone told me that the Mayan's had eight calendars and that seven of them continue on past the 21st :dunno:

Was at Wal Mart today, the place was packed so I don't think anyone around here is too concerned..

I am all packed and ready to go:thumbsup:

Wait which end is it this time ???

Alien invasion

meteor

or one of the many other ones.

well who ever is all prepped up please post your name and address. I promise we will just come to add support not take over :whistle: :laugh:

no really, if it all ended tomorrow we have most everything we need to survive right here on the island, actually right here on the end of the island. If that falls short there's always raiding parties to be done to the south fork to invade the rich folks houses while they are living in the city :laugh:

well who ever is all prepped up please post your name and address. I promise we will just come to add support not take over :whistle: :laugh:

no really, if it all ended tomorrow we have most everything we need to survive right here on the island, actually right here on the end of the island. If that falls short there's always raiding parties to be done to the south fork to invade the rich folks houses while they are living in the city :laugh:
The first part, yeah, that my plan. Hoping some non violent people that don't believe in guns are nearby, ill help myself. :)

I may make a pot of stew, get ready for some football :laugh:

Funny, none of those guys on Doomsday Preppers is even thinking about this date :whistle:

I vote that nothing cataclysmic will happen. Can't rule out them child-molesting terrorists though.

Poll seems messed up :laugh:

Someone told me that the Mayan's had eight calendars and that seven of them continue on past the 21st :dunno:

Yes that is true. On the 21st the Mayan calender flips over to the next one just like our calender will flip over on December 31st.

Quote from Wikipedia:
"Misinterpretation of the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar is the basis for a popular belief that a cataclysm will take place on December 21, 2012. December 21, 2012 is simply the day that the calendar will go to the next b'ak'tun, at Long Count 13.0.0.0.0. The date on which the calendar will go to the next piktun (a complete series of 20 b'ak'tuns), at Long Count 1.0.0.0.0.0, will be on October 13, 4772."

Back