debadging 08 orange and black

bulldog32

Registered
so sitting around on sat decided to take stickers off my busa,didnt relize it was an all day job.looks great,sets mine apart from the other two orange and black in this small town.its amazing that i chose these colors and BAM two days after getting it seen another,one week after that another just had to change it up

Rite of passage to take all those stickers off. :thumbsup: Now it's yours and the mods begin. Welcome to the madness. :cheerleader:

:welcome: ...whats wrong with 3 org/blk?:laugh:

three orange bikes 003.jpg

so sitting around on sat decided to take stickers off my busa,didnt relize it was an all day job.looks great,sets mine apart from the other two orange and black in this small town.its amazing that i chose these colors and BAM two days after getting it seen another,one week after that another just had to change it up

those stickers on the right side frame were :banghead: even with hairdryer, old credit card and goo gone it took way too long. a must removal though.

Interesting. I like the stealth look on my black/grey, but not too keen on the orange/black without decals.

But hey, who cares what anyone else thinks right?

Personally not a fan. IMO that orange front panel needs something to break it up. Blanked looks good on the darker panels but not the orange. Maybe custom airbrush work or custom vinyl graphic would break up the orange. Just my :2cents:

:thumbsup: it's yours, enjoy it. I'm just amazed the doc could capture the gunmetal Busa on camera :poke:

Back