Death...To much...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
I was working OT this evening and the first call that went out involved an officer that had been stabbed...Officer down shots fired and suspect down...The officer will be ok but the suspect was DOA...

Then the second major incident involved a motorcyclist that had a fatal crash...

These events occured in Jackson, Tn...

I'm beginning to tire of this ****...

Sorry to hear about your day Stunnah, hope everything works out well for you
beerchug.gif

with todays society its only going to get worse, buckle up its going be a long ride.

I would seriously consider talking with someone Stunnah,sometimes thats all it takes is another perspective.
blush.gif

I couldn't handle that job; I hear from a few of the officers on here, the stories they share make you cry...a lot of heartbreaking stuff these guys/gals see
sad.gif

I'd consider talking to someone...I know they have to offer some counseling for you guys with all you see and do...sorry it's been a rough time Stunnah
sad.gif
I have so much respect for those that do these types of jobs...

sad.gif

You have one of the most difficult jobs ever created. I have a good friend who is a Police officer and the transformation of personality that occurs is absolutely saddening sometimes. I can't even imagine how hard it is to do what you do... To say that the lows you must experience are hard to define and understand for a layperson is an understatement. Get some help on the side to deal with it... I also find it unfortunate the stigma that is attached when a Police officer seeks any type of help to deal with the sadness and anger that is a large part of the job. Just hope you know that some of us hold you in high esteem and regard for the job that you do and recognize the difficulty and loss you must experience on a daily, weekly basis... Thank you for your service and the protection and stability you and your fellow officers give to the communities you serve.

That's no good, Bro...didn't you lose a fellow officer a couple of years back, as well? I don't know how you guys do it.

Sorry to hear, brutha. I hope things get better for ya.

I can feel your pain.
Didn't have a PO down but had a week of death myself two weeks ago. It started with Cardiacs and ended with a nice car wreck with 4 teens. 2 extrications, 1 ejection, and 1 DOA.

It makes you wonder sometimes. Then again, our day is comprised of the worst minutes/hours of everyone elses life.

Thoughts out to the brother in blue who was stabbed.
Hang tough, maybe hit a choir practice. Hey once in a while you gotta.

Stay Safe.
Charlie

Stunnah, you have my respect for the job that you do. I could not do your job. It is hard not to take things home with you in any profession, but yours has to be really tuff not to. Hope your week goes better bro, hang in there.

Stay strong bro! If it wasn't for you out doing your job, we wouldn't be able to do ours in peace
bowdown.gif
.......Be careful out there bro......

Dan

Stunnah: I feel for ya, keep you chin up...
over here in the Albuquerque area we also had an Officer stabbed and a motorcyclist killed on a main street here... at first I thought you were talkin about here until I finished your message.... all this death and violence is getting old.

I hate those days. Inside the prison system here in Illinois whenever we hear a "code 1" over the radio I get sick to my stomach and pissed all at the same time while running to the scene. Code 1 in IDOC is "Staff in distress". We also have "panic buttons" on our radios that send out a distress code to the armory. The armory calls the code but we have no idea where to find the officer, other than the post he/she is assigned to, or what the problem is. It sucks.

Hate hearing about those but rather see the "bad guy" DOA than an LEO.... Your job is very tough in more ways than just what you are exposed to visually! I commend you for all you've done and take this time to give you some praise! To all the LEOs who give of themselves day in and day out a salute........
beerchug.gif

Back