Death Metal

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Maybe i'm just getting too old.... I was listening to some internet radio. Mainly this German metal station that jams. Well, they started talking a bunch of german language so i started surfing the stations and clicked on the death metal station. WTF?!! What the heck is that! It's got to be the dumbest thing to play out of a set of speakers. The singer sounds like he's having a hard time with a bowel movement. All i can do is laugh.
I know people are into this kinda music, and usually i can understand the draw when i hear new stuff.
But this has me stumped, i can't see or find the draw to this music.
rock.gif

Yamahor has a bud that is into this stuff. His friend sasid one time that the less he could understand the singer, the more he liked it.

Yeah, i'm getting old at 34.

rrrrrrraaaaaaa hhhhhhuuuuuuu maaaaaaaaa jjjjjaaaaaaarrrrrrrr ffffuuuuuuuuuuuu ttttttooooooooooooooo

sorry, I was just singing my favorite death metal song

Something about a guy screaming unintelligible garble in to a microphone that just makes me want to smack Ben around...
super.gif

Depending on my Mood on XM it is XLSquizz, XLBoneyard, or XLComedy.
Some times Liquid Metal (preset station) has good stuff if they are not puking into the mic.

Usually always on the Squizz

musik38.gif

(VaBusa @ Feb. 15 2007,14:47) Something about a guy screaming unintelligible garble in to a microphone that just makes me want to smack Ben around...
super.gif
laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Feb. 15 2007,14:47) Something about a guy screaming unintelligible garble in to a microphone that just makes me want to smack Ben around...  
super.gif
gee thanks...
tounge.gif

(yamahor @ Feb. 15 2007,14:57)
super.gif
gee thanks...
tounge.gif
Don't worry; don't listen to it...you're safe, for a while...
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Feb. 15 2007,15:07)
(yamahor @ Feb. 15 2007,14:57)
super.gif
gee thanks...
tounge.gif
Don't worry; don't listen to it...you're safe, for a while...  
tounge.gif
Okay... We'll headbang at the Bash...
Headbang.gif

tounge.gif

(GSXTacy @ Feb. 15 2007,14:47) Check out my little brothers band in Seattle.

www.serpensaeon.com

Little harsh for me but he can play the hell out of the drums.
They sound good. Had to go to MySpace their webpage is under construction.

Metal to me was judas preist and sabbath , Damn i'm old . the new stuff doens't do it fo rme the same . I like some new stuff when I'm riding like Korn , white zombie.. Hell even thats old. I don't think I've heard any new or could name a band .

Someone trying to decifer the new stuff  
laugh.gif

Just annoying, so if you're at work...
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
laugh.gif

And another...wtf?!  I'm not sure if Avenged Sevenfold is "Death Metal" but I do know it kind of sucks like it...  
tounge.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
(VaBusa @ Feb. 15 2007,11:47) Something about a guy screaming unintelligible garble in to a microphone that just makes me want to smack Ben around...
super.gif
Any excuse
laugh.gif

Back