Death Clock???

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
I didn't put my info in there because that's just some fugged up shid, but I thought it maxed out the wierdometer so I thougth I'd share it. Can you believe this?
rock.gif

Death Clock

By the way, Britney Spears is gonna die Feb 13, 2061... I gotta step it up. I've only got like 57 years left to get her to hook up wit me.
laugh.gif

July 23, 2070..........make me about 96... a little more exercise and I can hit 1 century.....shid, I'm never gonna die.....

March 25th 2027 for me, yeah that's some freaky shid.
Wanna hear something even stranger......that's the exact age my grampa was when he died (56)......everyone always tells me I'm the spittin imgae of him.......spoooooooooky, but true.

Damn...I've got only 38 years left. I better get cracking and get some stuff done to the bike before it's to late.
biggrin.gif

You guys are actually chatting online with a ghost. I actually expired on Oct. 16, 2000. Now I've got to find out who collected on my insurance or if my death was accidental.
ices_rofl.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

2034 hmmmm not sure I agree but maybe
rock.gif
Wait a tic I'm a non smoker ! and Jim ( JWCFBD ) how'd you and me get the same number of years?
mad.gif
wow.gif
sad.gif

Ain't no way I'm finding out. What if it said "Today!"? That would just be some fugged up shid.
laugh.gif

Back