Death by Vacuum !

c10

Registered
Nearly ;) I was shocked pretty good by the heavy duty vacuum today . I was remounting fire alarm smoke detectors in new ceiling tiles at a building . Borrowed their vacuum to clean up after finishing . When my left arm touched the door frame that is aluminum the party was on . Felt like I had gone rounds in the ring or ran a marathon.
Houston Fire dept was called out to have a look at me . They said my vitals were normal 120 something over 70 something with a 75 pulse . Told the EMT's my pulse is normally 58 to 65 , and run usually 105 / 60 . They sent me home to rest so I went , and rode my bicycle 18 miles :)
All on a Harvest moon / Friday the 13th .

Wow, close call Bryan . . . being as fit as you are would have really helped the situation too.
So glad we didn't lose you mate, we need your c10's Garage vids, oh and we need you here too lol.
Have you found out why that vacuum was live like that?
I don't believe in Friday the 13th, but I LOVE the Harvest moon!!!

One just never knows when stuff like this will happen...who'd a thought a vacuum would go live like that.

Glad you are OK and glad you were well enough to go for a rip on the new 2 wheeled toy.

Nearly ;) I was shocked pretty good by the heavy duty vacuum today . I was remounting fire alarm smoke detectors in new ceiling tiles at a building . Borrowed their vacuum to clean up after finishing . When my left arm touched the door frame that is aluminum the party was on . Felt like I had gone rounds in the ring or ran a marathon.
Houston Fire dept was called out to have a look at me . They said my vitals were normal 120 something over 70 something with a 75 pulse . Told the EMT's my pulse is normally 58 to 65 , and run usually 105 / 60 . They sent me home to rest so I went , and rode my bicycle 18 miles :)
All on a Harvest moon / Friday the 13th .

So did you intentionally change the name of the video after u first posted it or did YouTube pull it cause when I seen it pop up I couldn't get it to load the first time.

So did you intentionally change the name of the video after u first posted it or did YouTube pull it cause when I seen it pop up I couldn't get it to load the first time.
You tube pulled 1st one. My boss couldn't view it. So I changed the name

Just for kicks some time, stick your finger in the hinge on the top door of your refrigerator and then touch the metal edge of the kitchen sink. For a little boost, wet your fingers. Tried it on two fridges in my life and I got a tingle from both.

Glad you're okay though c10.:)

I drove 10 miles on a logging trail through the woods (I can't believe Google gave me that rout) to complete a 70 mile journey to a HS football game on the 13th.

I even found my way back home in the dark without GPS. Guess I was lucky!

Today really sucks . My back is so sore ive been sent to my knees in pain a few times today . My 16 day streak of walking goal of 10,750 steps is now ended .
I'm guessing when hit by the voltage I must of tweaked the back something good . Yesterday it felt off , and like I was sweating at the belt line . However it was dry .

Today really sucks . My back is so sore ive been sent to my knees in pain a few times today . My 16 day streak of walking goal of 10,750 steps is now ended .
I'm guessing when hit by the voltage I must of tweaked the back something good . Yesterday it felt off , and like I was sweating at the belt line . However it was dry .

You got zapped more than you initially felt. It may linger so ease up on exercising for a bit. This is a great massager from the neck down.

Back is sore but a little bit better.
Here is my near normal for me blood pressure.

DSC_5584.JPG

Back