Dearest TufBusa and Kitchener Rider, it's February 1st and....

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Man is this weather beautiful :moon:
7f8c5c2d.jpg

:moon:
27820c75.jpg

:rulez: it is not nice to rub it in :rulez:

75 on sunday, now we have an inch of ice in Dallas and 18 degrees :moon:

All of us that are below freezing are hoping a flock of birds poop on your bike :rofl:

You may not believe this Saiid, but Tuf's had better weather than most of us this last month....

THATS IT!! Somebody go down to Blanca's, install a roadlock and throw the key in the Gator pond.:laugh:

Blanca, you are desperately needed in Chicago before night fall. Hurry, Hurry, Hurry my friend. Take your shorts and tank top, the forcast in Chicago is SUNNY & WARM!

Hurry, Hurry, Hurry!

:cheerleader:

It was 76 here Saturday. It is 10 now with 12"s of snow and -11 wind chill!

Blanca, The government will start deporting all mentally ill people!!!! I started crying when I thought of you! Run my little crazy friend, run!!! Well what can I say? Someone sent it to me and damn it, I'm NOT RUNNING ALONE!!!!! HURRY THE F*^$ UP WE GOTTA GO! :whistle:

:laugh:

I have a road lock sitting in the garage... if anyone is going :whistle: :laugh:

Blanca, The government will start deporting all mentally ill people!!!! I started crying when I thought of you! Run my little crazy friend, run!!! Well what can I say? Someone sent it to me and damn it, I'm NOT RUNNING ALONE!!!!! HURRY THE F*^$ UP WE GOTTA GO! :whistle:

:laugh:

Well I would run for the hills but since there aren't any I'll just relax and watch the turtles tan.......:laugh:
39c7cb03.jpg

I'm gonna be in Ft. Lauderdale in 2 weeks Blanca (overnight); teasing is not good Karma!

Back