Dear Santa... 2009

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Dear Santa..

Something easy this year.. a pair of black SID Vortice (Vor-tee-chay) Boots in a euro size 46 would rock..

Vortice_Black.jpg

PS. sorry about the whole "sleigh" thing.. I really did think it was a x-mas ornament with an "animated" Santa when I threw the egg at it...

Last edited:
We have a fireplace now, so you should probably make sure it meets your standards.

Oh, and if you happen to have those boots in 49... :whistle:

Just read a whole bunch of online reviews on those boots......very nice :thumbsup:

Guess in 2.5 months we'll find out if you've been naughty or nice :laugh:

I love mine, too. Those appear to be the "Air" version (perforated). They also come non-perforated.

The vents really work wonders. You don't know what you're missing if you don't have 'em and once you do, you'll never revert.

:beerchug: It's a good wish to have, Randy. Pricey, but top-of-the-line.

Jet Li was sure looking over a pair when we all went to MR Cycles :whistle:

Hey, I was going to ask Santa for shoes this year, too! Randy, it's nice to see you getting in touch with your feminine side! :thumbsup:

Just read a whole bunch of online reviews on those boots......very nice :thumbsup:

Guess in 2.5 months we'll find out if you've been naughty or nice :laugh:

Some of us already know that verdict. Switches and coal anyone :laugh:

Hey, I was going to ask Santa for shoes this year, too! Randy, it's nice to see you getting in touch with your feminine side! :thumbsup:

Just so you know; If I post something about Santa I will be getting in touch with that inter-child :laugh:

santa-wish-list.jpg

So your the one who nailed me with egg last year!!
Not good ho ho ho

MAN THOSE BOOTS LOOK INDESTRUCTABLE..

SORRY NOT STOPPING YOUR PLACE THIS YEAR HERES THE GOOD NEWS IM SENDING MY ASSISTANCE.

SexyFemaleSanta-787044.jpg

Santa....you can bypass my house to....as long as you send your assistant :thumbsup:

Oh.....and I've been VERY naughty :laugh:

Back