Dear Fellow H.orgsters & Gun nuts...I need your help...please read..

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
don't think i need to re-iterate all the dilemas that have been plauging my life lately..some self-inflicted (which i'm battling this weekend..kicking an addiction too pain killers brought about by going full dentures)..coupled along with just a lot of bad fate..which is about to get worse in a real bad way..but i'm trying my best to salvage what is left of my family, home and life.

so..in the name of damage control and trying to save our home?..(i'm 2 months behind)...i'm desperately trying to sell one of my prize possesions..my favorite shtf dream rifle...which Blanca Busa (trying to help me out) has photographed and listed for me on his personal Gunbroker.com account...

it's an FN Herstal Patrolmans Bolt Rifle with a 20" med/hvy rotory forged free-floated barrel chambered in .308 in a fully rubberized Hogue stock with an extremely crisp trigger topped with a sworovski 10X42 ($1,000 scope), Harris Bi-pod and claw sling.

I have just over $2,000 in this rifle and didn't even spend a full box of Federal Gold Medal Match 175gr before i had it shooting one ragged hole 2 1/2"s high at 100yds then took it home..cleaned'er up and tucked her away for safe keeping..the rifle & scope are in just like new condition..matter fact?..i've seen worse examples brand new on the shelf just from customer handling.

so....i'm begging...pleading...asking...in the name of saving my home..if there are any of you out there more financially fit and fortunate than i that would be willing to help a brother out in a time of desperate need?..i promise...even at the buy now price?..you'd be getting one heck of a deal and helping me and my family out tremedously...thanks for reading this and here's the link straight too the rifle..

FN Herstal PBR/ Patrol Bolt Rifle .308 20in : Bolt Action at GunBroker.com

Thanks again & L8R...hopefully..before my life falls apart at the seams..Bill. :cool:

sweet gun bill. im sure youll find some interest on gunbroker, maybe some here as well. are there any local gun forums? may join and post it there.

sweet gun bill. im sure youll find some interest on gunbroker, maybe some here as well. are there any local gun forums? may join and post it there.

yes...Saiid (aka Blanca Busa)..also posted it here for me..

WTS: FN PBR w/Swarovski 3-10x42 98% $1550

but i need to sell this puppy fast..if for no other reason than to relieve my financial pressures and woes as it's weighing heavy on my mind..and i already can't sleep goin through withdrawls..hurts like he11...all the way around.

good luck jinky, i'm down to my last gun myself, which i'll prolly have to sell this week:banghead:

yep...i realize..times are tough for everyone these days...great time to buy...reeeealll bad time to sell...which is why i'm even flinching at taking a 25% hit on a .0000000001% used rifle/scope combo...the damn thing is literally new and just enough rounds spent to make sure it is spot on at a 200yd point blank zero..then stashed for the rainy day.

it hurts to think of all the thought that went into the purchase of this combo as not only am i a former US Marine but was also high shooter of my platoon back in '77...club champion IPSC shooter in the late 90's....and i know the rifle is spot on..but i bought the high dollar glass to compensate for my ageing eyes or i'd of just tossed on a Tasco Super Sniper scope (current standard issue for our sniper endowed troops)..but the lenses in that swarovski are made by Schott glasswerks of germany..and only a few manufacturers including Steiner, Carl Ziess, Schmidt & Bender and Swarovski are licensed to use their crystal clear lenses in their products.

But times are tough and ca$h is definantly tight or...this rifle/scope combo would've been sold at the "buy now" price within 24 hours..but it hasn't...

which is scaring the fug outta me right now cause..well..i jujst ain't gonna take anymore of an azz whoopin than that..L8R, Bill. :cool:

I'm sure this will sell. I passed the word to a friend that collect gunz.. If my deal go thru in the next few days and you still have it. I'll probably take it.. If you DO sell it, please send me an email... I do understand tuff times and wish you the best ! I'm also selling my 84 chevy3/4 ton 4x4 with 77k ORG. miles .( never thought I would).. So I do understand how its hard to part with our toys...

I'm sure this will sell. I passed the word to a friend that collect gunz.. If my deal go thru in the next few days and you still have it. I'll probably take it.. If you DO sell it, please send me an email... I do understand tuff times and wish you the best ! I'm also selling my 84 chevy3/4 ton 4x4 with 77k ORG. miles .( never thought I would).. So I do understand how its hard to part with our toys...

damn PR...now i'm sittin here thinking "barter"...how about i offer you my like NIB FN sniper rifle complete with sworovski scope and all +.......Oren Ishii....my '03 silver/gray busa..with just under 20K on the odo in trade for your '84 4X4 chevy 3/4 ton PU..?...wait...i'm drunk...aren't i?..but it would allow me to sell off my rats ate the wiring harne4ss to the ecu '05 Titan CC w/ leather and 350W Rockford/Fosgate 2wd PU...LOL!

damn...we're all hurt'in...just had a fight with wifey..asked her why she hasn't even so much as held my hand or let me put my arm around her shoulder for the past decade..told'er i loved the shid outta her for the past 20 years and alls i asked was that she love me back....it didn't go well...which steimys my recovery from addiction in a huge way...hurts like he11 to know i've been bust'in my azz for 20 years and stayed clean & sober for 16 of'em to support a family of 5 and a wife who just can't stop hat'in on me...sux..ready to load whats left of my guns and life into your truck and head too the outback mountains of montana...and fish, hunt and fight till i die...with a burnin vengence.

Mahn has this biotch got me twisted. :(

Not trying to kick you when you're down Bill, but if that kind of a conversation with the wife turns into a fight there's something wrong. Women are typically so emotional about that kind of stuff you'll get a decent conversation about it - not her walking off pissed. Can you get any sort of free counseling through your work? A lot of employers these days have in-house counselors that are "retained" by the company to help keep the mental state of their employees in a good place (a happy worker is a productive one). You can check there first since funds are a problem right now, most will go out of their way to help with relationship counseling. Best of luck to you buddy, ride out this wave. :beerchug:

damn PR...now i'm sittin here damn...we're all hurt'in...just had a fight with wifey..asked her why she hasn't even so much as held my hand or let me put my arm around her shoulder for the past decade..told'er i loved the shid outta her for the past 20 years and alls i asked was that she love me back....it didn't go well...which steimys my recovery from addiction in a huge way...

Whats the adiction?

damn PR...now i'm sittin here damn...we're all hurt'in...just had a fight with wifey..asked her why she hasn't even so much as held my hand or let me put my arm around her shoulder for the past decade..told'er i loved the shid outta her for the past 20 years and alls i asked was that she love me back....it didn't go well...which steimys my recovery from addiction in a huge way...

Whats the adiction?
Read up, he talks about it in an earlier post.

Whats the adiction?

namely?..oxycodone...aka street name.."Blues"...aka..."Roxys"...started on'em at work...2-3 years back...my teeth were bad and giving me mega problems..had a gum boil like once a week..a bud at work turned me onto'em...made me feel like 20 instead of 50...was lucrative at first...worked lots of OT..but then?..it got real problematic real fast...so i stopped...cold turkey..almost had a heart attack doin it...never felt so much pain in my life...waaaaaayyyyy nastier than a coke or meth tweek down...went 3 months clean...then realized my teeth were shot...needed dentures...got 17 teeth pulled in one sitting..and guess what they gave me..and after the prescibed pain killers ran out?..the pain and discomfort didn't..and despite all the promises i made myself?..after kicking the 1st time?..i was off to the races again..and now?..the one thing i haven't addressed/divulged here?..on top of all the other BS that's been happening to me?..i got skin cancer...on my face...bad...embarrassed to leave the house kinda bad.

There've been many times in the past year that death seemed like an option if not a relief...but i look in the eyes of my 12 year old youngest of 3 daughters and?..just can't commit..there's nothing to hide anymore for me...and while i can blame my wife for being hateful and not standing by my side?...at times?..i even hate myself...never would've thought i'd of sunk so low.

But i'm tryin man..was up too 4-5 pills a day...just to function and be normal at work..without the shakes, sweats and tremors..just last week...this weekend?..i'm trying to detox myself without having a heart attack...literally..and down too 1 1/2 a day..i take a 1/2 and then wait as long as i can without stroking out till the pains reeeeeeall bad and then cut myself a 1/2...just to sleep at night.

I also do a lot of praying...Saiid brought me a cross back from his trip to cypress..been begging god to give me the strength..i always tried my best to do the right thing but this shids been my own personal kryptonite.

Sorry...but you asked...and like i said..i'm a broken man..i got nuthin to hide anymore.

L8R, Bill. :(

Bill,
I'm sorry to hear that you are going thru all that you are, but there is one thing you have to remember. Death is never an option. When things seem to be the worst, just remember that your life, your children and your wife love and need you. Fight thru the pain and don't ever give up. When I thought that my life was over, God put the right people in my path to pull me up and get me back on track.

Pray everyday and be patient. Things will get better, even though you may not think so, as long as you put it in God's hands, they will. I don't know you but if there is ever anything that I can do for you pm me. I will be praying for you and your family.
Keep your head up and remember "Every day above ground is a good day"

Marcus

PocketRocket let Bill know if you want the gun I can cancel the auction a d save bill the Gunbroker fees which at buy now price will be around forty bucks .
Bill allow me to confess that into my early 20s I too used pain pills as a result of being run over on my zx11 . I was prescribed them to help prevent surgery on my back . You say you were up to 4-5 Roxies and think it bad but it's not really as I would eat 6-8 30mg Roxies to get out of bed so I could walk over and eat a 90mg Oxycontin !
Then around lunch I would drink a can of fosters with another 90mg Oxycontin ! While pain pills are bard to kick I found my solution in my wife and family . I believe your wife is still looking for the 'old Bill' back in her life . The pills changed you and you know it. She knows it. You act diff you talk diff and are diff . Look inward to yourself but also look outward to your family for help. Don't shut them out at this most diff time in your life. You need them , she needs you and you all need each other to reform the happy family you once were. When I first met my wife and she had Kathy who was already two yrs old I used this as my 'high'. We spent alot of time together and this helped me forget about the 'high' I felt I needed from the pills.
It took me a while to clean out but when I did she was pregnant with Adam. His birth and having him put in my hands fresh out of her womb was a 'high' I had never experienced in my life. I never really did drugs in my life but after the accident I became hooked on what was new to me and what was given to alleviate incredible pain. As all I built up a tolerance like you cannot imagine. I again believe when your wife sees the old bill she in turn will come around. Sit her down and tell her how much you need her in your life and how much inspiration she and your daughters give you to come clean. Look her in the eyes and tell her your gonna do everything a man has to do to save his family !
I saw the other day in your house three beautiful daughters who need daddy back in their life and from their demeanor I'm sure they will help you in whatever way is needed. Spend as much time with them as pssible rather than keeping your fears and chills to yourself. Sitting on the couch shaking will be much more diff than getting out with them .
Remember in two months your gonna be 'Granpa' :)
This should help bring all of you much closer. The birth of another child in the Jinks family will help recement things I'm sure . Your almost there bud be strong and call anytime you need anything .
I'm here for you .

Hey , I'm try'in to spread the word to a few friends that collect .. As far as me buying it, I will need to wait a few days to see IF the land I am helping a friend sell, SELLS. If it sells then that means I'll have a job doing some building , which means cash flow.. But to be honest and not to hold you up it will probably Thursday before I might know anything as far as IF I can buy it... Now Jinkster Never entertain the thought of Its better to leave this world early.. I have been thru some serious SERIOUS Hard time. and its always easier to want to take what seems the easy way out ! its not ! Life is kinda like a heart monitor , there has to be up and down beats to keep us alive. It will never stay up ( good times ) and never stay down ( bad times) and sure as H*ll we dont want a flat line... So hang in , who knows tomorrow you might find a winning Lotty ticket.. All will work out , I know its easier said then done , BUT TRY and keep your head up ! I'll Do what I can, If this land sells ..

:please: :please: :please: please oh please sumbody do themselves a favor and buy this extremely well scoped rifle so i can catch up and stop stressing about the worst..shid...can't even sleep... :banghead:

shameless bump..pleading...if anyone out there is able..please help me save my home and buy this great deal of a rifle..l8r, bill.

Back