Deal's Gap with the Snow!

Tango1300

Registered
Oh yes... it was cold but coming back from a long ride to Atlanta was worth the freezing balls of steel!

Here are the pics!

DavidWheelers.jpg

DavidWheelers001.jpg

dam.jpg

DavidDam.jpg

ATL054.jpg

ATL055.jpg

It is about 10 degree's cooler at deal's gap than in the valley. that had to be a cold ride.
beautiful picture of the river.

I went there Monday on my way back from Alpharetta. It was a cold ride back and had to stop off in Wytheville, Virginia because the snow had turned into a crosswind hell blizzard!!

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Nice Pics !!</span> It even looks cold in those pics .
biggrin.gif

Nice shots. Makes me want to be there bad! Guess I will have to wait until April.
sad.gif

man at all the bikes in that one pic............ i like to get together with a lot of people like that. im sure the frozen balls were worth it

THIS IS MY first post, this wouldnt happen to be david ....with a w? if so, wanna race? again? edit......hahahahaha, whats up dave?
rock.gif
long time no see. maybe well hook up again one of these days.kip

(GSXcite @ Oct. 25 2006,14:27) Nice shots. Makes me want to be there bad! Guess I will have to wait until April.
sad.gif
You and me both, brutha!

(RCKTMAN @ Oct. 25 2006,14:31) man at all the bikes in that one pic............ i like to get together with a lot of people like that. im sure the frozen balls were worth it
Come to the Bash in April.

Back