deals gap video

Helpfull Posts you have been having!!!!

:cheerleader::cheerleader::poke:

Somebody needs to help the OP before he ends up dead! His fate was sealed the instant he tipped the bike into that particular corner. Poor line choice along with novice skills put him in the woods. It's called "Over riding one's ability"! He had a choice to save himself, just not the ability!

He was extremely lucky this time but there will be a next time unless he gets helpful training to change his ways.

No offence intended but you won't find me candy coating dangerous riding in order to make one feel all fuzzy and warm inside! :beerchug:

Been there several times and it is a challenge if you are not prepared. I always take the first trip up and back down slow to check the road for hazards and to see how the traffic is. Once the tires are warmed up and I feel comfortable about the conditions, game on!

Ouch. Sorry about the crash. Take it to the track and get the skills, then raise the suspension so you can increase ground clearance.

Very sorry to hear this and see it.

Why is it we see video and then it goes to stills ?
Where is rest of video with actual crash on it or is video of another bike on another day ?
Why was photographer there at that particular corner ?
Is that corner famous for tossing bikes into the woods ?

Have you recieved Tufs $ yet :laugh:

very sorry to hear this and see it.

Why is it we see video and then it goes to stills ? Stopped recording 15 sec before the crash by mistake
where is rest of video with actual crash on it or is video of another bike on another day ? Same day, same bike, same run.
Why was photographer there at that particular corner ? Girl was taking pictures of everyone going by and then selling the photos, she said there are about 25 crashes each week at deals gap.
Is that corner famous for tossing bikes into the woods ? It is now :)

have you recieved tufs $ yet :laugh: Havent got any money, he's all talk. Haha

Why would anyone put cans on their bike that is lower than the feelers on the pegs? You shouldn't have been surprised when you ended up in the woods!

stock exhaust with rs3 yosh cans. stock suspension.

since then i raised the rear end 1".

cheers,

- Kons

Somebody needs to help the OP before he ends up dead! His fate was sealed the instant he tipped the bike into that particular corner. Poor line choice along with novice skills put him in the woods. It's called "Over riding one's ability"! He had a choice to save himself, just not the ability!

He was extremely lucky this time but there will be a next time unless he gets helpful training to change his ways.

No offence intended but you won't find me candy coating dangerous riding in order to make one feel all fuzzy and warm inside! :beerchug:

i dont need anyone to make me fuzzy and warm inside :)

hard to judge the line choice if you werent there, lots of sand on the corners made me go closer to the middle, which isnt right, but was best at that time. and had nothing to do with the crash by the way. novice skills, maybe, that was my first time there.

cheers,

- Kons

i dont need anyone to make me fuzzy and warm inside :)

hard to judge the line choice if you werent there, lots of sand on the corners made me go closer to the middle, which isnt right, but was best at that time. and had nothing to do with the crash by the way. novice skills, maybe, that was my first time there.

cheers,

- Kons

Pictures never lie and I don't have to be there to see that one poking out like a sore thumb. I've witnessed the same senerio hundreds of times and been guilty of the same mistake myself on occasion. However, I never choose an obstical course with a 9 foot lane to take those chances. I much prefer to leave a margin for error.

However, I must give you Kudos for not standing it up, locking the rear brake and going head first over the embankment as most inexperienced riders do. Hang in there, stay with it and hope for the best is almost always the proper response.

Almost every corner crash begins with poor line choice. You simply tipped in early and was destined to run wide on the exit. Your fate was sealed the instant you tipped in. Counter lean on the bike insured the bike was not going to tighten up the turn with additional lean.

As Matt MLadden once said, "You ran out of talent just when you needed it most"!

Oh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and you do realize when you crash in a corner and blame it on gravel God kills a kitten. I'm sure you know that, right!

Not being hard on you but if you continue to ride like that you will crash again and you may not get another "Free Pass"?

I'd bet hard cash this poor bloke had remove the feelers from the foot pegs. The feelers are there for a reason and this crash is a perfect example of the results.

This guy has a full bag of luck and an empty bag of skill! However, he has been a regular in church as someone placed him perfectly between the trees. I'd bet he couldn't do that again if he crashed a hundred times in that corner. Ten feet to either side and the results would have been ugly! If he wasn't dead, he'd be nursing broken bones!

owned:rulez:

send cash:poke:

i think i want sum shorty pipes now,

i have yosi rs-3 carbon cans and they look like the same ones that Copmagnet had in the video, why DO the cans sit so low? i better watch myself in the corners now lol

Back