deals gap thread

Fire95Z28

Registered
Ok guys i am lookin for a nice hotel. I know we are goin to Gatlinburg and pigeon forge too. I am ookin for fun things to do and good places to drink I am 26 so I love the nightlife if ya know what I mean. I will be down there the last week of July. I am lookin for cool rides during the day too. I don't really wanna ride at night cause i don't know the roads out ther. Unless somone from down that way is willing to be like a tour guide or sumthin.

Yea, I ride to Gatlinburg every Fri. night . Just let me and Mick know when you,ll be getting here, and we,ll hook up.

Deals gap resort is the most popular spot to hang out. Cheap rooms and a farily new eatery that has decent food. Sorry though it's a dry county. Tapco Inn has beer by special permit. It's cool to bring your own.

I think there is a new hotel that has a bike garage attached to every room. It's in Robbinsville, but I'm not sure of the name. I might check it out next time I go up.

Have fun and ride within YOUR limits.

Chris

Thanx. I am actually staying in either Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. Just wanted to know which one is better for da women.:D

rock.gif

Cost is not a big issue we figured about 100 bucks a night so we would have piece of mind. Not too mention a nice place to stay. Shoot me a PM with a cell number so I can get a hold of you when we get down there. My friend has a meanstreak so we can't get too crazy.:(

Back