deal's gap anyone want to go soon ?

NX95240

Registered
is anyone going soon the deal's gap or the skyway? i went a few week's ago to the skyway and havd a blast and ready to go back .. just thought i would see..thanks

will probably be going down sometime in mid/late sep.

..but will be taking the triumph so I don't know if that counts.

(werdkat @ Sep. 08 2006,03:23) Busa Bash in 3 weekends at the gap...
what is the date of the bash?? me and 3 friends has busa now and could go if iam not of town working. let me know if you can. thanks..brian

(werdkat @ Sep. 08 2006,03:23) Busa Bash in 3 weekends at the gap...
what is the date of the bash?? me and 3 friends has busa now and could go if iam not of town working. let me know if you can. thanks..brian

I just got back from there. Love the NC and TN mountains. Was a little crowded this time. Deals Gap was a circus. Too many bikes, lots of Harleys. I imagine that it will be more crowded next month because of the Fall colors.

If it's crowded, which it will likely be, just slow down and enjoy the view!
smile.gif

we went to the skyway 2 weeks ago. alot of bikes there but still had fun. we are going back in 2 weeks if not working .hope to you some you you all there sometime..

around oct, when it cools down some more.luckly its just a hour or so from me.

were you from??
bridgeport alabama, south pittsburg tennessee area. around 25 miles west of chattanooga

(Busa Bill @ Sep. 13 2006,19:32) Busa Bash Date is Sept 22nd thru the 24th @ Deals Gap
super.gif
Wow! Guess it will be busy at the Gap. I'm new to the forum so didn't know about Busa Bash but was supposed to go with other non-busa sportbike riders that same weekend and could not get lodging. Last place I called was the Iron Horse Lodge and they were completely out. Heard they also had a large BMW group coming in. But it's good to know about the Busa Bash for next time.

(Relentless @ Sep. 16 2006,20:47)
(Busa Bill @ Sep. 13 2006,19
zzwhip.gif
) Busa Bash Date is Sept 22nd thru the 24th @ Deals Gap
super.gif
Wow! Guess it will be busy at the Gap. I'm new to the forum so didn't know about Busa Bash but was supposed to go with other non-busa sportbike riders that same weekend and could not get lodging. Last place I called was the Iron Horse Lodge and they were completely out. Heard they also had a large BMW group coming in. But it's good to know about the Busa Bash for next time.
i just heard about it my self. i going up sat morning to ride the day and come back home.

Back