Dealer show pics

Is that the same solid red color as the 06' maroon/black? Can't tell from pics.

Finally, a solid blue.
bowdown.gif

I'm getting that blue 07'. You'll see my orange pearl 04' up forsale in a few days.

I wish we had more pics of the other colors.....
sad.gif

My wife will love the Dark RED since she fell in love with the 2004 Limited. I'm sure I'll probably end up with that unless some real good info leaks about the 2008 that they are speaking of in June.....
bowdown.gif

I plan to TURBO anyway so I really don't want to buy the first year of the new BUSA. What to do...what to do....
all_coholic.gif

I hope AaronG replies so he can address some of the questions. The blue would be my fav' (never figured out what took them so long) but if the solid reddish color is the same as the 06' maroon that will look amazing as well.

I didn't take these.  I got them from a guy off of gixxer.com. I'm sure Jeff will have some better pics.

(The Need For Speed @ Sep. 25 2006,10:59) Has Suzuki ever had a blue Hayabusa
I've seen a site showing solid blue with a black frame available in 2005 Japan only

(Professor @ Sep. 25 2006,09:10)
(The Need For Speed @ Sep. 25 2006,10:59) Has Suzuki ever had a blue Hayabusa
I've seen a site showing solid blue with a black frame available in 2005 Japan only
There has actually been 3-different solid Blue BUSA's just not in the states.

Two different light color Blues and then the Dark (almost Black) Blue that you are referring to....
cool.gif

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 25 2006,09:30)
(Got-Busa? @ Sep. 25 2006,10:41) Buy an 07 or wait for the new 08......
sad.gif
Wait.
I would like to wait but if they put ABS and make it ugly, I don't know if I'll want it regardless of 190rwhp. I know what combo works with a TURBO on the current bike. I don't really want to be the test pig for the new one.....
sad.gif

sad.gif

Thanks guys for your input. I don't have a Hayabusa. I was going to purchase on last year but the insurance was ridiculas. I'm 37 I've had my motorcycle licence for 11 years no accidents and I haven't had a speeding ticket in 8 years. My dealer in Burlington, Ontario set me up with State Farm and they are giving me an incredible rate. I love the blue 2007 Hayabusa but I'm not sure if I should wait til June to see what the 2008's will look like. I guess what I'm trying to say is "I don't want to loose out on the Blue 2007 if the 2008's look like sh#t". How do you guys feel about it.

Back