Dealer games...............AAAAAAAAHHHH!

Yeah... I definitely wouldn't buy anything from them. If they are that shady with this kind of stuff, imagine all the stuff behind the scenes that you don't know about... yet.
wow.gif

Yeah... I definitely wouldn't buy anything from them.  If they are that shady with this kind of stuff, imagine all the stuff behind the scenes that you don't know about... yet.  
wow.gif
That's true, which means ya probably don't want to buy anything from their store anyway. Could have been a blessing in disguise. Imagine what their attitudes are like when it comes to standing by warranties.

I think you're right Big Dawg...................don't know if I would ever want to do business with them now......regardless of the price.

ps.....this board is great........thanks for letting me vent!!!!!!

I think I'd go back in and deal with him one more time. I'd haggle a little without committing to buying and get his best price. I'd let them fill out ALL of the paperwork. and when it came time to sign it, I'd say something like, "I'm not really gonna buy this bike from you, I just wanted to see if you'd really do all that paperwork for nothing." and I'd get up and leave laughin and ask them if they thought THIS was as funny as what HE pulled.
wink.gif

I actually did do something very similar to this to a dealer who stuck me with this ####### of a sales guy that knew NOTHING about bkes, much less busas. He was in his early twenties and was the guy who told me that each dealer was only allotted one 40th busa each. I let them approve my credit, do ALL the paperwork, had him callin' places to check insurance for me, etc... Even haggled on throw in stuff like a helmet and gloves.

Then, when it came time to sign the fully completed paperwork I told him that I needed to think on it overnight before I committed. He done everything except offer me a blowjob to get me to go ahead and sign those papers before I left. The finance manager also called me every couple days for a few weeks saying that they were ready when I was and that all I had to do was come in to sign the papers and pick up my 40th busa before they let someone else have this super rare, hard to get busa at the "great price" of just under $12,000.00.
drooling3.gif
What a deal, huh? I hate fuggin' crooked ass loser sales people!
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082037106 -->

I know they suck.  But remember this - you would like the place you buy it from to be the closest to you and for them to like you.  What I did was shop everywhere else then get the price you want from the local guy.  That being said I don’t think I could buy one from that bobo so maybe the next closest one to you?
I didn't want the closet dealer. The guy wanted almost $2000 more for the 2001 busa i wanted. So i bought it 2 hours away and get it serviced an hour away.

When I bought it i wanted a good or great deal. $2k is a lot of difference on a bike. Then when I wanted it serviced I wanted a dealer I could trust.

Personally, I prefer to deal with people I can trust to service my busa, because when it all comes down to it you're basically trusting your mechanic with your life. And my thought is that if he will screw you in the showroom, he'll screw you in the garage, and that's eventually gonna leave you with being screwed on the streets.

buy bikes from people who offer you a great deal, get them serviced by people you can trust!

Oh yeah, false advertisement doesn't come into play here because they didn't "advertise" it per se, rather they made you an offer in person.  If they put it in the newspaper at $8,000 you would have a false advertisement issue to at least examine.
Daaaaamn maoz. Does Perry Mason mean anything to you?
rock.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Brian

Back