deal of a lifetime!!!!

BigBadDodge

Registered
So a buddy of mine came over today and was telling me how his brother (who i actually knew before him) had to get rid of his ninja. He was talking how bad he was hurting for money and was talking about selling his helmet. He bought this helmet, literally wore it once didnt like wearing it (he came off a harley for years of no helmet) and has been sitting in his closet in the bag ever since..

250 bucks if you know anything about these ya know what they sell for convienently its my size :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Cant wait gonna pick it up next week

412AzHaoQDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Don't expect us to believe that. You got it from some widow with kids who needed money for food....Dirt bag. :beerchug: Nice score :bowdown:

Yea i remember looking at it when if first came out but couldnt see paying 800 for a helmet cause of the name and paint. Was talking to his brother how i needed to get a helmet that was nhra approved to wear in the truck this year but also was torn between getting just a cheap simpson open face helmet, or a full face to take the bike down the track also but didnt want a full face because of the size to wear in the truck and this came up

Plus if i can help a friend out by all means, i was expecting around 500, when he said he'd let it go for 300 i was shocked.

And i'm not one to match, helmet i have now doesnt match the bike either but a arai helmet like new that i know the history of for that kinda money i coulnt pass up:whistle:

So a buddy of mine came over today and was telling me how his brother (who i actually knew before him) had to get rid of his ninja. He was talking how bad he was hurting for money and was talking about selling his helmet. He bought this helmet, literally wore it once didnt like wearing it (he came off a harley for years of no helmet) and has been sitting in his closet in the bag ever since..

250 bucks if you know anything about these ya know what they sell for convienently its my size :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Cant wait gonna pick it up next week

I got the same one, wife bought it for me and cost waaay more than you paid!! Great find!!

Yes it is in Kawi colors and I was going to get a Monster 14 but just couldn't pass up the 08 orange/black Busa.

Back