Dead people SSN's

Gunnybusa

DEFENDER of the FAITH!
Donating Member
Registered
Go ahead and plug any descended person's name into the fields and it will come up with their SSN

Scary

That's pretty pathetic...plugged in 3 names and sure enough, too much info available at our fingertips...
sad.gif

I plugged there and only the most recent showed, but there are famous people on there as well.

Mike's cousin died on his motorcycle, 2002 - he's in there...

Lost my grandfather in 2004 and he's in there...

My stepfather 1.5 years ago...he's there...

and they wonder how illegals get SSN #s to forge documents........
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

my mother passed in april...she's already in there.
sad.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Just pluged in my parents, and to my surprise they're evidently still alive with SS numbers to prove it. Bet they're  
argue.gif
surprised too since the last one died in 1998
laugh.gif

It has legitimate uses as well, I was able to track down my biological father and his parents thru this, it led me to 2 brothers I never knew I had.......

(Mr Brown @ Sep. 25 2006,12:42) It has legitimate uses as well, I was able to track down my biological father and his parents thru this, it led me to 2 brothers I never knew I had.......
Very cool !

Very scary. I found one of my GrandFather, who passed away, in there. The other one isn't, and they both died in prior to Sep. 2001.

Anyone who uses this info for profit should be nuked!

internet is full of info on everone. i think once the s.s. office has a number of a person listed as dead, no one else can do anything with it.

Anyone want a credit card with Jeffrey Dahmers name on it......284-60-5333

(thepushercg @ Sep. 25 2006,22:37) internet is full of info on everone. i think once the s.s. office has a number of a person listed as dead, no one else can do anything with it.
Not so. If someone gets the SSN before the IRS and SSN have them listed, they can open a line of credit and start spending. It could take years for it to catch up with the family. I know someone it's happened to. It's not pretty.
AAAssjani.gif

Back