De-smogging my King........

mmissile

Registered
Well, I can't ride it yet, so I'm tinkering. So far, the PAIR is gone, the tank evap system is gone, the air-box has been opened up, the CAT is removed from the stock pipe, and the exhaust flapper is history. I've got Yosh carbon cans on the tail, and I've removed all the steel framework that bolts on for the rear fender system of crap. I'll be fabbing up a light and plate system for the rear. I realize it's gonna need some mapping, but hope to find a competent person by the time warm weather comes. In the mean-time.....progress continues.:eyes:

:thumbsup: B-Kings are a nice bike, let us no how it all works out.

9kusnn.jpg

before
29cxa40.jpg

after
24v8prn.jpg

then to my polisher......

2i9t8wg.jpg

Please tell how you rerouted the lines for the tank evap canister......

Needing to do this as well.

A few mods, with some potential. However you are going to need some extensive dyno tuning!
You are installing a Powercommander, correct?

Also have you run the bike without the flapper valve as of yet? You may pull FI code with it removed!

The bike is brand new. It has .4 miles on it. I plan on dyno and mapping when the weather gets warmer.[2-3 months] I have the wire pulled for the flapper valve harness outta the computer. It's not supposed to throw a code. I know the tuning will be fun.:unhappy: Next I'm working on the lighting/rear tail section to get it sorted/cleaned up.

Last edited:
Got the tank back on today. Fired it up. It's throaty as hell, and not throwing any codes. Next, off to Schnitz Racing for dyno and mapping. I'd really like to thank Eric for his help, and Greg's opinions. This sucker should be a beast.

What wire on the ecu do you remove for the B-king?
Im wondering if its the same as the early GSXR's?

It's a black wire in the black plug. I have it written down in the garage. Eric helped me with that.:thumbsup: The bike seemed extremely fat, also.

Last edited:
Please let us know which black wire from which black harness.....

Probably a pic or a diagram....... I'm about to pull the butterfly servo as well so I need to know which wires to pull as well. Thanx

Okay, just got back[trip from hell, always slippery on my roadtrips]. Ryan is on his A-Game, and a great guy. Very professional.Definitely worth the trip.

Ryan said after it gets a few more miles on it, it'll pickup a few.

Anybody wanting to reflash and is within a reasonable[or not] distance.......He's awesome! :thumb:

View My Video

11sfarq.jpg

Last edited:
Back