De-cat pipe ?

Notenoughtoys

Registered
Anyone have any experience with these pipes (currently on ebay) ? Definitely can’t afford a set of headers at this point but maybe these will fit under the tree. Appreciate any members thoughts !

2009 - pretty sure this would affect any reflash settings ?? BCP I sent you a PM about 2 weeks ago regarding your flash service - can you send me pricing and contact info or direct me to your website please ?

Are these sold as a bolt on part? What year bike do you have?
Someone else had posted those awhile back, the site says you cut off the cat's and bolt these on. I thought about it cause I really wanna lose the cats but I figure I'll just wait it out till I get a full exhaust

I still haven’t got these installed :(. My bike was stored in an unheated basement last winter (well same again this year), so as soon as the mild weather arrived I lifted it out and started riding. I picked up a spare nos header pipe for $50 and was hoping to buy a spare computer to send to Boosted Cycle, but now the ebay ones seem to have gone up in price a bit ?? This winter’s plan is to strip the fairings and at least cut / install the decat pipe on them. Not sure what new header gaskets cost but I think I should replace these during the changeover. Tenderfoot do you have a preference for where you are thinking of going for a flash ??

I still haven’t got these installed :(. My bike was stored in an unheated basement last winter (well same again this year), so as soon as the mild weather arrived I lifted it out and started riding. I picked up a spare nos header pipe for $50 and was hoping to buy a spare computer to send to Boosted Cycle, but now the ebay ones seem to have gone up in price a bit ?? This winter’s plan is to strip the fairings and at least cut / install the decat pipe on them. Not sure what new header gaskets cost but I think I should replace these during the changeover. Tenderfoot do you have a preference for where you are thinking of going for a flash ??
Boosted Cycle Performance or Schintz Racing. I would like to go with BCP if he's not swamped with work.

Back