DC Metro Riders - General Thread for DC, MD, VA, DE, PA

I was told the same ...my bike was parked in front of a a local establishment and an officer was checkin it out...he told be that the plate had to be horizontal and have a light...mind you he did not issue me a ticket and stated that he personally would never pull someone over for just that...but if a cop was looking for a reason they could use that...other then that (knock on wood) I have never had a problem...been riding like that for a couple years

My tag location. Been pulled over but they have never said anything about the tag:laugh:
Its on the back of the battery box with 6 bright LED lights.
pic #1 air-up full...now your see it
pic#2 air-drop down...no you dont.:whistle:
Pic #3 Ride hight is in between like so.

Just to help avoid the hasseling....I installed the red reflectors on the tag mount......ALSO an MD tag law!

DSCN1211.jpg

DSCN1212.jpg

chicken.jpg

Last edited:
Man I would like to see a video of your bike cornering!!:thumbsup:

You will....come to the ride ECHR ride on 6-13. If you miss that....im making a vid this summer " Fatty in the twisty". Could not find the time last fall. Im also thinking of running a track day at Summit Point:laugh:. NOT to be infront, but to show I can run that type track too.:whistle:

Not worried about the snow today. I see it as nothing more than winters last desperate attempt to keep the bikes in the garage. Fear not, spring is almost upon us! :cheerleader:

So are we all going to get together one weekend this summer and ride around DC all Busa's? If so just let me know hopefully bike will be complete by then

Sucks azz up my way! We got 6 inches I think 7 by now according to the wife whos working from home???

Snow dropped about 6 inches here and the wind is intense. My girl just used my balaclave to walk the pup. :rofl:

The Hayabusa is very happy to be in a garage today and I'm just fine with it stayin' there. Of course, with all the crap drivers out there, it's nice that my office closed today due to the weather.:cheerleader:

Back