DC Metro Riders - General Thread for DC, MD, VA, DE, PA

Hey MelodicMetalGod, thanks for passing on the Info. I am the President of The MIght Clouds Christian motorcycle club here in Charles County MD. We are preparing for our annual trip to to Daytona Beach bike week. We are going to be there from mar 2-8. We are also in the planning stages for our first annual picnic and ride for cancer research.

No worries. Sounds like you've got a busy New Year planned. Keep those bikes safe in Daytona - the stories I've heard would have me and the bike sharin' a bed if I ever went. ???

Please use this thread to keep us informed about your ride for cancer in March. Sounds like a good cause and a good excuse to ride. :thumbsup:

So, at the risk of being "cliche", may I suggest a meeting point at, oh, I dunno..., how 'bout...maybe, the Hayabusa booth/display? :beerchug:

uh oh! stop following me!:laugh:

its sitting pretty in the garage lol I have lots of goodies that needs to be put on.

Busa might get a partner this spring :whistle:

Saving up for the M109

Can you just see me riding one? :lol:

What kind of goodies ya got? Sooooo when you get the second bike. You gonna let me ride one? I am bike less and kinda want to get one this spring. Going to sell the Vette and try the motorcycle thing again. Spring I am shooting for a trip to the New England area then into Montreal if my brother will let me pimp his viffer.

Later,
Eric

What kind of goodies ya got? Sooooo when you get the second bike. You gonna let me ride one? I am bike less and kinda want to get one this spring. Going to sell the Vette and try the motorcycle thing again. Spring I am shooting for a trip to the New England area then into Montreal if my brother will let me pimp his viffer.

Later,
Eric
speedohealer, GI pro Gear Indicator, Triple tree, Lowering Links, GPR Stabalizer, Gel Seat, Double bubble, used exhaust system from my friend and I am getting a quote for a paint job:whistle:
As for borrowing the bike, you gotta bribe my wife :laugh:

speedohealer, GI pro Gear Indicator, Triple tree, Lowering Links, GPR Stabalizer, Gel Seat, Double bubble, used exhaust system from my friend and I am getting a quote for a paint job:whistle:
As for borrowing the bike, you gotta bribe my wife :laugh:

All that work sounds like fun. I kinda miss wrenching on a bike. Spring cannot get here soon enough. No one wants to buy a Vette in winter. :banghead:

How many people from here are going on Sunday? I will be there for sure. Just got my ticket for $8. Please chime in if you're going on Sunday. I'd like to meet members from here. See ya!!

Co-worker's wife gave me a code to enter plus my AMA discount. Sorry, I didn't get to answer you right away. Just got home from my kid's Karate class.

No worries. Anything you can share? I don't need it (just learned that a friend has an extra free pass for me :cheerleader:) but I'm sure somebody could use it in these trying times.

For those that are going and don't have a ticket yet, when you click on tickets, enter "hdofdc" where it says code or promotional code and then your AMA membership number to get more discount. Sorry, I just got this code yesterday afternoon to get the ticket for just $8.00

Back