DAYUMM WEATHER! -SNOW-

ICEMANN

Registered
whew

MVC_078F.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
We got about 14" here in Stafford, VA (40 miles S. of DC). DC got over 20".  Just a little west of us got over 25".  No Busa riding for a while.  
sad.gif
Correction: Just a litle west of us, Winchester, VA, they got 52" !

Forgot to mention that we are totally snowed in. Can't get out of the driveway! Well, I have a 4WD, so I probably could if I wanted to, but there isn't anything open, and, we were told that only 'essential' vehicles are allowed out on the roads today until further notice. Can you say "CABIN FEVER?"
crazy.gif

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY. ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DUALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY. ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY. ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY. ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY. ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY.
Oo.gif
Hey Stu: How's that for scary humor?
laugh.gif

Forgot to mention that we are totally snowed in.  Can't get out of the driveway!  Well, I have a 4WD, so I probably could if I wanted to, but there isn't anything open, and, we were told that only 'essential' vehicles are allowed out on the roads today until further notice.  Can you say "CABIN FEVER?"  
crazy.gif

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY. ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DUALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY. ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY. ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY. ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY. ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY.  
Oo.gif
 Hey Stu: How's that for scary humor?  
laugh.gif
That brings back old memories except it use to go something like this.
I will not talk in class I will not talk in class I will not talk in class I will not talk in class
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Jeez, I promise not to complain about it raining in Cali anymore. I'm watching Headline News and all the snow you guys are getting.

the President's Day Blizzard is what the Weather channel is calling it...
I bet all the gov'mnt workers and school employees are pissed.
pissed.gif
"I didn't get to get a special day off!"

You guys be safe out there!

At least you can telecommute... Imagine being stuck there and no Internet??
wow.gif

biggrin.gif
I know it's not nice to do but I set back and smile... Now ya all know what its like living up here near Buffalo! I'm so tired of snow.... Only thing bad for most of the people down south is they get over a half inch of snow and they can't drive... Up here several feet in a few days is normal..

Man this shis is not stoping. I estimate we are up tp 36 inches now. About 4 inches per hour.

biggrin.gif
I know it's not nice to do but I set back and smile... Now ya all know what its like living up here near Buffalo! I'm so tired of snow.... Only thing bad  for most of the people down south is they get over a half inch of snow and they can't drive... Up here several feet in a few days is normal..
laugh.gif
Hey, laugh all you want, we get 1 1/2" of RAIN and people here start to freak!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back