DAYUMM WEATHER! -SNOW-

We got an official 27" here in Boston. That is 1/4" more than the Blizzard of 78'. I plowed for almost 30 hours straight. I am still beat today. I drove a 6 wheeler with a 7' fixed blade. I have never driven one of those or plowed for that matter. My buddy stuck me in the truck and I learned quick. Guess I will use my money for Busa upgrades. I want an undertail.

Okay, now we're really in for it. We have 20+ inches of snow sitting around the DC, VA, MD area, 7' high piles everywhere, it's going to melt like crazy over the next two days because we are going to get in the high 40s, then, as if that weren't enough, it's going to raing like crazy this Friday. Can you say "help?"
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

All I can say is I miss having snow all winter long. That being said I can't wait to move to FL.

Tommy,

I was wondering if you had been working or now the past couple of days. I know that area pulls a bigger fit than St. Louis. If we got that kind of snow here, they'd close everything down for at least a week.

Ninja,

4" an hour. I realy miss those kinds of snows. People here think 1" an hour is an awfull storm. They have no idea.

Later,

Steve

Ok...that did it! NJ representin' 28" at my house...Same at my parents a few towns over...Guess who got to shovel all that snow...Yup...that would be me...So I got up bright and early Yesterday and went looking for a snow blower...Paid full retail...when home did my drivway and my parents...I think I can say that was the best investment I EVER made...

It's a little underpowered tho...anybody got a spare Busa engine i can use?

All I can say is I miss having snow all winter long.  That being said I can't wait to move to FL.  

Tommy,

I was wondering if you had been working or now the past couple of days.  I know that area pulls a bigger fit than St. Louis.  If we got that kind of snow here, they'd close everything down for at least a week.

Steve
Tree: We kind of lucked out. Monday was a holiday, Tuesday all DC gov't offices were closed, but Wednesday we had to go back to work. The schools are going crazy out here. They just today (Friday) started opening again (2 hours late). Our kids will be going to school all summer to make up for their snow days. Yeah, they pretty much close ecerything around here too when it snows significantly. Everyone is afraid of a lawsuit. And, traffic comes to a standstill when it rains, so you can imagine what it does when it snows. DC, Gotta love it!
cool.gif

Back