Dayum...3k

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hey all -
Just wanted to drop a quick note and say thanks... you guys keep proving that this is the best busa site going, if not the best place on the net! Thanks for all the gouge, the gear and good times/commeraderie - when tragedy strikes, it would be easy to simply surf somewhere else or log off...the fact that so many of you stick with the board and each other is awe inspiring and motivating!

Errrrrrrr!
thumbs-up.gif

Hey MC it beats watching TV. Unless "The Shield" is on. I love that show. Ever seen it? Tuesdays @10 PM on FX.

Hey MC it beats watching TV.  Unless "The Shield" is on.  I love that show.  Ever seen it?  Tuesdays @10 PM on FX.
Naw, I'm a SciFi Friday kinda guy. Big fan o' all them shows they film in Canada.... Used to like Andromeda, Firefly, now it's Battlestar Galactica, Stargate Atlantis and Stargate SG-1 for me --- I guess I'm a SciFi Geek and a Busa freak!

Hey MC it beats watching TV.  Unless "The Shield" is on.  I love that show.  Ever seen it?  Tuesdays @10 PM on FX.
Naw, I'm a SciFi Friday kinda guy.  Big fan o' all them shows they film in Canada.... Used to like Andromeda, Firefly, now it's Battlestar Galactica, Stargate Atlantis and Stargate SG-1 for me --- I guess I'm a SciFi Geek and a Busa freak!
I love the Science Channel but not the Sci "Fi" so much. Probably why I love the History/Military channels so much. It's all based on reality.

there was a web site looking to guage interest on season2 of FireFly in various formats. Mostly subscription type stuff.

Congrates on the 3K!!!

SciFi Channel rocks... only complaint I got about the channel is that dang commercial with the chihuahua being blown up....
tounge.gif

Back