Daytona

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Just sign your name if you think you may be there.  Phone numbers if you wish.  General area you are staying at.  Do not post where you are staying unless you know it is secure with your bike.
cell 508-294-3533

i will be at Mavericks on the beach.

Would love to make the trip, but just can't afford that many trips in one year. Maybe next year.

Brian

If you are going be there, you need to ride over to DeLand and check out the drags. Mostly busa's running on an old runway. Some fast *hit will be there.

I won’t be able to make it this year, been there the last three years. I had a great time every year. The best bar to hang out at is Froggy’s on Main St. Make sure you check out the “burn out pit” at the Iron Horse Saloon and the “coleslaw wrestling” at the Cabbage Patch. And don’t forget the races and demo rides at the speedway.

I went to Deland last year, we had a good time on the track. If you can call it a track, it’s a closed runway at the local airport. Nobody could hook-up all day, your tire would spin through the whole quarter, but it was fun…

Those of you who are going, have a great time.

Daytona Beach, FL - Main Street

This will be a test to see if your Busa overheats...
eyes.gif

me and a zx-11 friend will more than likely be there... I have relatives that live just out side of Daytona...

(I will let everyone know for sure by the end of the week&#33
wink.gif
beerchug.gif

I work as a Firefighter/Paramedic, so getting certain time off is sometimes hard......But I am working on it. Hope to make it
pissed.gif

I should be down the 6th through the 9th, I'm gonna be camping down at the park near 95 and international speedway. Plans subject to change lol

SHOULD BE THERE 2/28-3/2. STAYING WITH SOME FRIENDS THAT MADE RESERVATIONS, CAN'T REMEBER WHERE. LOOK FOR ALL BLACK BUSA WITH FLORIDA PLATE

"SMOKED-M"

I should be down the 6th through the 9th, I'm gonna be camping down at the park near 95 and international speedway. Plans subject to change lol
"dezzy7" I think your talking about the Crazy Horse Campground.  That where I normally stay, cheap and close to everything.  Be warned, if it rains "and it always rains in Florida" the campground turns into a mud pit.

http://www.daytonachamber.com/camping/index.htm?
It's a place to sleep...
eyes.gif

SHOULD BE THERE 2/28-3/2. STAYING WITH SOME FRIENDS THAT MADE RESERVATIONS, CAN'T REMEBER WHERE.  LOOK FOR ALL BLACK BUSA WITH FLORIDA PLATE

"SMOKED-M"
Ok you have my cell number. Hope to see you this time.

will be there from 3/1-3/9
room is secured by International speedway and A1A
# is 484-368-7994 rich
can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there everyday... lets meet at Steak & Shake on International Speedway Blvd at 2 pm each day. I have room if someone needs a place....34 miles from Main St. Mark the fireman '00 Silver/Blue 'busa FL tag LUV MJ 407-405-3454 be aware cell phone use is spotty due to large amt of use in the area during Bike Week. Keep trying if you get "system down" notice.
AAAssjani.gif

I WISH!!! Hey Mike take a bunch of pics and or vid, and take a shirt for someone famous... check with cappy for the prize on that.

I want to ad..... watch your speed, local police like to write tickets, I got one cresting a bridge, he was sittin' on other side of the hump. Hooda thought? Also, some agencies now have marked AND UNMARKED crotch rockets for patrol. Unmarked are for RECON and info gathering. Be careful.
AAAssjani.gif

Back