Daytona Party's

Puck

Registered
Daytona is still awhile off, but after watching NASCAR this weekend I thought I would post some Daytona Arai 200 watching party's around the country.

Since I will not be able to make it to Daytona this year, this is the next best thing.

Here in Dallas Moto Liberty puts together a party.

LOCAL DALLAS/FT.WORTH residents.... March 9th is our second annual Daytona Watching Party at the Granada Theater on Greenville in Dallas. Benefiting "Empower Your Future". This will be a sold out crowd. Tickets go on sale Feb. 19th. Call Audrey at 972-243-5995 to reserve a seat for you!

2003 Daytona Party in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Name: WMRC Phone: 604-328-2453
Email: info@wmrc.ca

2003 Daytona Party will be at the Shark Club, 180 W. Georgia St, Vancouver, BC, Canada. Doors open at 11:30 AM. Tickets available for $10 at local motorcycle shops. More info at http://www.wmrc.bc.ca/

8th annual Springfield MO Daytona 200 party
Name: Mark Lewellen Phone: 417-581-9604
Email: markl@epdusa.com

Sunday March 9th 12 noon.
Clarion Sports bar/grill
3300 S. Glenstone
Springfield, MO

Come watch the Daytona 200 with Madison Motorcycle Club in Madison, WI.
Name: Ed Sinner Phone: 608-221-2502
Email: info@madisonmotorcycleclub.org

Watch with us on the big screen T.V... Enjoy a Prime Rib breakfast for $11.95 at the Whitehouse Sports Bar. Ask for Ed.

Daytona 2003 Party-Neenah, WI
Name: Jim Hansen Phone: 920-969-0275
Email: jhansen@nleco.com

I am hosting a Daytona 200 party on 3/9 at my home outside Neenah, Wisconsin. Anyone interested in attending and maybe forming a riding group please contact me. My group of friends that have sportbikes is dwindling as we get married/buy homes/have kids etc so we are looking for people that want to go for a weekly ride throughout the summer...

Daytona Party in Southern CT?
Name: Matt Sidovar Phone:
Email: ms24784w@pace.edu

Anyone know of or having a Daytona event in Southern Connecticut/West Chester County, New York? I'm living in Stamford, and can't seem to find any like minded road race fans. I'm thinking if not, we can get a group together and force some bar to open, swill bars, talk racing, get surly, etc.

Daytona Party
Name: Craig Turner Phone: 604-250-0560
Email: craig.turner@kimpex.com

The Shark Club
180 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, B.C.
Canada
$10.00 Gets you in and a free adult beverage from Okanagan Springs, plus there will be a ton of free swag given away! Tickets available from local dealers, doors open at 11:00

Daytona 200 Party in Moncton, NB
Name: Billy Boucher Phone: 5068700852
Email: billyandsonya@hotmail.com

The group is gathering at the Oxygen Night Club in Moncton, NB. We will be there from 12-on with some Xbox MotoGP racing as well as some stunt DVD's. Feel free to drop in and bring your own refreshments.

Ducati Seattle's 5th Annual Daytona Party
Name: David Roosevelt Phone: 206 298-9995
Email: droosevelt@ducatiseattle.com

It's time for our 5th ANNUAL DAYTONA 200 PARTY!!
Once again our friends at Jillian's Billiards are welcoming us in for breakfast and a day of racing on Sunday March 9th. The doors open at 9:30 so make sure and get there early to get your best seat! This year it will be $10.00, lots of door prizes as usual, more breakfast than before, AND the M900 little league raffle bike will be given away that day !! If you haven't bought a ticket yet, they're $25.00 and we have some left here at the shop....
Hope to see everyone there!!
Gobert, DuHamel, Maladin?? Who’s it going to be?? Can Ducati win this time?? Dave R Ducati Seattle

* Bonus - Ride in and receive 2 door prize tickets. We may even offer up some Monster raffle tickets as door prizes!!

Halton Sportbike's annual Daytona 200 by Arai party at Emma's
Name: Ted "Bruschetta Bread" Phone: 905-540-4835
Email: r6@canoemail.com

Once again, it'll soon be that time of year, as the Daytona 200 by Arai is coming up.
"Bruschetta" of the Halton Sportbike Group (www.haltonsportbike.com) has arranged the usual fun and frivolity to be held once again in the LODGE ROOM at Emma's Backporch in Burlington.

As always, EVERYONE is welcome, including riders, rider’s friends, significant others, families and Anybody who would like to watch the race with a bunch of motorcycle racing enthusiasts. This party seems to get bigger every year, thanks to all who attend. We hope to see you all there again this year!

Here are the details:

What: Daytona 200 by Arai on the big screen at Emma's

When: Sunday, March 9th - 10:30am until it's over

Where: Emma's Backporch - in the "Lodge" room - 2084 Old Lakeshore Road, Burlington, Ontario, CANADA.

TV info: I'm told the Pre-Race show starts at 12:30pm with the actual race starting at 1:00pm eastern time.

See you all there!!!

SEATTLE Daytona Party
Name: WA Sport Riders Phone: 206-730-9711
Email: washingtonsportriders@attbi.com

Annual Daytona Party held at Funsters in Tukwila. Hosted by WA Sport Riders. $10 ticket includes dinner and 2 raffle tickets. TONS of prizes. Sun March 9th starts 10 AM

We need help in our pits at Daytona
Name: Jack Pfeifer Phone: 702-808-5163
Email: racehappy@earthlink.net

Hello
Team Orthopedics racing will be at Daytona for both the f-usa races and the 200 and we will be happy to provide lunch to anyone capable and willing to help with pit work i.e. checking tire pressures making sure tire warmers are on and the bikes have fuel in them etc... Thanks Jack. #77

Back