Daytona Bike Week's SPORTBIKE FEST 3/6/2010

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
Daytona Bike Week's SPORTBIKE FEST 3/6/2010 | Facebook

Someone let me know about this, think it was Heather

Are there any Org members going to the event my friends are going to Daytona for the first weekend an I can't make it up there, gut I can go on the weekend of this event, if I got to meet some the members may make the trip up there.... But I am kinda torn cause there is an LSR event also at he Miami Mile also

wth were they thinking:poke: :laugh:

cant find lsr event at miami mile ??

After doing some research we found that the MPH was off by .033 per mile. We made the corrections and updated them on the website for those who participated on that day. April 10th is approaching soon. If you are going to run sign up soon, as we are limiting the participants to 99. March 6 is another event that some of you maybe interested in as well. Registration and info is on the website for those interested. See you at the track! Regards, The MileMarker-1 Team

This is a special event restricted to only 40 people ... I hope they will allow spectators.. if its not on the site i wonder if it's full up ???

I really hate the website for mile marker one , there is really no info at all there about anything

I think whatever is happening on Mar 6 may be private..
March 6 MKM Mojave Mile
March 8 - 12 DLRA Lake Gairdner, South Australia
March 26-28 Texas Mile
April 10-11 ECTA Maxton Mile
April 10 MileMarker-1
May 15-16 SCTA El Mirage
May 22-23 ECTA Maxton Mile
June 13 SCTA El Mirage
June 26-27 ECTA Maxton Mile
July 11 SCTA El Mirage
July 30 - August 1 LTA Loring Air Force Base
August 14-20 BNI / SCTA Bonneville Speed Week
August 28 - September 2 BUB Motorcycle Speed Trials
September 12 SCTA El Mirage
September 15-18 USFRA World of Speed
September 25-26 ECTA Maxton Mile
October 6-9 BNI World Finals
October 22-24 Texas Mile
October 24 SCTA El Mirage
October 30-31 ECTA Maxton Mile
November 13-14 SCTA El Mirage

FIA/FIM World Land Speed Shootout - TBD

Last edited:
I will be there.

maravillaa.jpg

I talked to Mara today and I'm all set with all access pass. Thanks though.

Ok. Joker and I are planning a lunch meetup in Orlando on March 6th around 11am. I will post the details here this weekend. Let me know who is interested.

March 6th unfortunately won't work. The Daytona 200 is Saturday. I cover the races and need to be in the pits around noon. I can't make Orlando and back by noon. If times change to breakfast let me know I'd be up for that. Thanks for the invite! Larry

I doubt that as he has a 3 hr ride to get here in time for lunch. Maybe we can all meet at the Maravilla event that afternoon? I will still post the Orlando lunch info though. What time will you be available Saturday in Daytona?

Ill be at Daytona. Ill be making the drive from DC!! My bike will be in the show so i wont be able to ride it around but ill bring my gixer6 so ill have some transpo. If you guys stop pass the convention ctr do me a favor and put a vote in for your org brother!

IMG00104-20100117-1359.jpg

Ok. Joker and I are planning a lunch meetup in Orlando on March 6th around 11am. I will post the details here this weekend. Let me know who is interested.

I eat:poke:

:laugh:

Whooops my bad I thought you were having lunch in Daytona, have fun hopefully we meet at the festival.

Last edited:
I live in VA and am flying to cocoa beach to stay with a friend. I am planning on going to the race, and just have found out about this. How far is it from the track (sorry not to familiar with the area) and what does an all access pass get you. Sadly I'll be in a rental car which suck but I guess you can't have everything. Thanks,

Scott

Laylas Mom check that the Daytona 200 is Friday night I can make the lunch if it's still on. I'll PM my number call me before you go to Sportbike fest...

I cant do lunch, but would like to meet you guys at the fest, i get off work at 1:30 that day, so I can be in daytona about 3 or so

I'll be coming down in the morning and staying in Jacksonville and riding into Daytona for the events. I would love to meet up Saturday. Pm me with the details or a number.:thumbsup:

Back