Daytime Running Lights

mzrsq

Busaless
Donating Member
Registered
I got THIS in a emailed newsletter today, thought some of you may be interested instead of finding dual lamp sockets for the mod.

Ice, give us an opinion of this.

Interesting!
smile.gif

It's not much too it, except Im a "CONTROL" FREAK.:laugh:

That seems like it's was made more for LED's. However by doing it with that type of device Im not sure you have any control over the "DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT MODE" makes it on all the time period.

At least with the 1157 socket you can switch them on/off. Use a latching relay with your starter button and you have a built in on/off switch. Same for the "PUSHIN" part of your turnsignal switch.

The switch over from a 1156 socket to a 1157 is really easy.

The funny thing is that you probabbly have an undertail with your stock tail light sitting on the shelf. TWO PERFECTLY good 1157 sockets.

JD

Dudes,

Anything that has a posibility of making these knuckle heads up here see bikes is a good thing. If you got any more ideals short of wrapping a 1000 blinking christmas trees lights around myself I am interested.

Thanx
The Redneck

i know im a few years late lol but are you all saying if i take some 1157 sockets and replace the 1156 that will make my blinkers daytime running or other words stay on all the time like headlight?

Back