Went to check out my local shop today, walking around guy asks me
"you ride?"
Yeah I reply.
"what?"
Busa '06.
"Gonna trade her in?" he asks.

On What??
jump9.gif

What would I possibly want in exchange for this???

BikeA3.jpg

Reminds me of the story when
blues.gif
DaBulls
blues.gif
were the final word in basketball, and there was a billboard in Chicago...all it said was "trade Jordan". Turns out it was an ad for Topps basketball cards (I think) and they revealed layers of the billboard as time went on.

However, the paper ran a story with the initial picture of just "trade jordan"...with the headline..."for what, China?"
Anyhow, you get my point.

They did have a blue...ZX14. Not a bad bike. Bet she's a pretty sweet ride, nowhere near the looks or style of DaBusa
blues.gif
...not my cup o' tea by a longshot.

Lastly, with the above thoughts in mind, I perused the used section...there was a blue and silver busa...again I thought, how could anyone trade in a busa....I actually saw 3 used for sale...hmmm. Then it hit me, it's too much bike for some people
idea.gif

blues.gif

blues.gif

Only bike that replaces a Busa is another Busa...around here though, seems we've got guys that can't give up the old when the new ones roll in...
smile.gif
Nothing wrong with that!
biggrin.gif

I can't wait until I see what they have for my next Busa. Which is only 75,000 to 100,000 miles away ! But wait, thinking that over again, well maybe not
biggrin.gif
. Maybe I'll just keep this trusty Steed
tounge.gif

Back