DavetheDillWeed2003_81

I don't know if I want to ride my Busa anymore, i am afraid of bending the shifter...
:rofl: :bounce:
poke.gif

I try to stay out of these things but i do notice who gives and who takes from this board.
most of use can only give what we have but when a new person shows up with nothing to offer and starts bad mouthing the true givers with knowledge we have like -Cheese --then i take a hard look at this person.

perhaps this problem will go away as fast as it showed up!

<!--EDIT|use2b
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066326101 -->

As evidenced by my restraint for a while, I have tried to leave this "guy" alone and maybe even mend wounds, but this choad sent me the following PM TODAY!

"Well hate to tell you but I have been nothing but nice about this to my dealer and suzuki usa. Still have a new busa with a junk tranny. As far as cheese goes I possed the question and got plenty of feedback confiming it. As for you why don't you clamp down on your front brake as hard as you can at 180 and eat poop "

Here is the really screwed up thing. I STARTED to read this PM and thought, cool, this guy is trying to be nice, then I hit the last sentence... WHAT is this guy's major malfunction?

So, I just want to forget about this tool and go on... if you are reading this "Davetheman", please piss off and DON'T PM ME!!!!

guns.gif
bomb.gif
:cussing:

As evidenced by my restraint for a while, I have tried to leave this "guy" alone and maybe even mend wounds, but this choad sent me the following PM TODAY!

So, I just want to forget about this tool and go on...   if you are reading this "Davetheman", please piss off and DON'T PM ME!!!!
Doc, is it time for some moderation here, or what?

I don't mind sending him a warning if he is being blatantly foul with you, and most of all disturbing. Just say the word.

Dave, dont read between the lines. Doc has made it clear. Oh, read my signature.

peace.

So, I just want to forget about this tool and go on...   if you are reading this "Davetheman", please piss off and DON'T PM ME!!!!
Doc, is it time for some moderation here, or what?

I don't mind sending him a warning if he is being blatantly foul with you, and most of all disturbing. Just say the word.

Dave, dont read between the lines. Doc has made it clear. Oh, read my signature.

peace.
Actually, it's not really a big deal and I agree with Hawaii that we should just let it drop. Actually, I really don't care what this guy says, I just think he is acting like a little kid, which is probably why no one wants to fix his toy. Rev. pointed out that I can block his PMs if I want, but he is really not that bad (not threating or anything). Plus, I responded with a single line "You are truly wise."

Thanks Bro.

Oh they are still around. I am still wonder when guys do not see the gauges. :D

Hey Mikey.....I'll race ya!!!!!!! I'll race ya for top speed!!!!!!!!!!

now where did I put that damn JATO pack?:super:?

LOL!!! Lemmme see now...JATO pack...check.....N2O.....check......and.....damn there goes N.E. blowin' by me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanna know what the FRONT of his bike looks like!!!

Back