DAS Performance Prostreet blown Busa

Awesome. I always new a blower could run with a turbo. What 60' etc. What power are you pushing now?

Last edited:
Smokin run Eric!

I heard about it the other day!

Awesome. I always new a blower could run with a turbo. What 60' etc. What power are you pushing now?

1.28 but there is still a lot left to do with the bike We should have a couple more races before winter. during that race I dont think we had more than 450hp in the tune up. The bike has done faster mph with a faster blower speed but we are still getting a handle on the clutch tune up. It has gone just above 200mph at our local track but had traction problems in the 60ft. getting close to 600 hp on C16 fuel as far as peak HP (573) on the dyno. I have spent more time with track testing more than the dyno lately.

What makes his bike and combo better than the turbo's is that he is the ONLY SUPERCHARGER RUNNING! The turbo guy's are helping each other and soon as Eric's bike went faster than the turbo's they changed the rules just like when the HTP NOS bike set the record in ProStreet!

[video=youtube_share;89BryoUuqdo]http://youtu.be/89BryoUuqdo[/video]

Had to watch it again man. Probably different rules or a brain fart but I thought I saw Eric run a 6.09, maybe it was 1000 feet vs. 1/4 mile.

That's actually Tony Fischer on the bike. Eric is the owner, builder, tuner and rider (normally), but Tony has been piloting recently and is clearly doing a great job in the saddle.

This is very exciting to watch.

Back