Dark Side Wins...I am now a bagger

Thanks for the reply.
Didn't mean to hijack the thread, but it was about touring on a busa, so I thought it might be appropriate.
I'm used to being profiled, lots of tats... LOL Now it'll just be another thing to add to it.

Warchild is obviously the subject matter expert for this question but here's my .02....

I've come off the busa after a few long days seriously questioning the wisdom of touring on it. The riding position is still a bit aggressive and causes pain in my knees and sometimes wrists if I don't concentrate on riding position. The lower wind screen results in buffeting and even worse you're immediately profiled as a sport bike ass-clown by even owning the machine. Now, having said all that....I love the immediate, gut-wrenching speed you get when you twist that throttle. The bike literally leaps in joy when you explore the new world above 7000 rpm. It also cruises solidly at or above highway speed. This bike is just a marvel of technology and steady as a rock on the highway or in the curves. It's styling is sexy and immediately recognizable "around the world". And lastly, there aren't many folks touring on this bike which separates you from you crowd once again.So at the end of the day, the pros outweigh the cons. (and it's 4-5k cheaper than the K1300GT):beerchug:

Warchild ???

He does long distance riding...but as far as I know...he doesn't take the wife along :lol:

I'm speechless... what's next a hitch and trailer?

Actually, just skip the hitch and trailer and step up to a small recreational vehicle!

Hard Bags on a Busa? :whistle:

Just pictures 016 (Large).jpg

Just pictures 022 (Large).jpg

Back