dapincci mufflers

i've heard those and they are LOUD!!! Very deep tone. Sorta like a dragbike with a sidewinder on it.

well finally got them on, they had to modifi the kick stand and the foot shift a little only cost $49 as they just charged for the labor, sounds really good, IFLYLOW your right they do sound like a drag bike, sorry no sound clips just pics for now

before
busa2.jpg

after
busa5.jpg

busa4.jpg

Yeah I have had them a good six months, I love them and I always get looks and comments, I did also have to modify the kickstand from coming up too high and take the weights off of the foot pegs, but loving it. Look and sound great.

post_6_00609_thePipes1.jpg

Just wondering, are you guys running the stock map with these? Im interested in getting a pair but limited in funds for any other mods.
Thanks,
Todd

what kinda cash for a set of them and does any body know if they improve performance or hurt it ?

sorry guy's haven't been around for a while, still haven't gotten a sound or vid clip yet as the wheather here is starting to go winter. if it's nice out this weekend i will try.

yes i am running a stock map, everything is fine. as for performance it feels like it gained a few but i don't have it dyno'ed to prove that. just going by the seat dyno
wink.gif

paide $299.99, plus $49 for install

I got those about a week ago. Mine don't have really anything inside except for a lining along the inside of the tube. Sounds great though. Congrats!

Back