Danny Pedrosa's Leathers! Wow!

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
I spent this previous weekend at the Seattle Motorcycle Show working for 2-fast and Sullivan Race School. The booth directly across from us had a half dozen crashed leathers from world class riders which included Danny Pedrosa and Casey Stoner. I had one of the guys take a shot of me holding up Pedrosa's leathers. He somehow got the camera switched over to video and the photo is captured from that video which equals very poor quality. However, you can definately see the size comparison. I was bigger than that at 8 years old. :laugh:

Stoner is only slightly (Very Slightly) bigger than Pedrosa!

Pedrosa.jpg

I'm still VERY DISSAPOINTED in you not putting your TEAM GIXXER sticker on your bike before putting it out on the showfloor....

DivrMan you should send me a couple more stickers cause I can't find that one you sent me although I know it's in my office someplace :dunno:

I have stood with in 5 feet of each rider in Motogp. Dani looks like a horse jockey, at 5'2" and Stoner just a bit bigger. I stood in front of Lorenzo, I tried to shake his hand but the crowd started to come. I am 5'8" and believe he was 5'6" or so. Most of them are pretty small!

Rossi is taller than most at 5'10". Spies was huge at 6'. Have read stories about the teams a few years back tearing their hair out trying to get Marco Simoncelli to fit behind a 250 fairing.
The funniest height aspect has to be Marco Melandri and his girlfriend. Manuela is 6' tall, Marco is somewhere around 5'3"

ng1149332.jpg

Rossi is taller than most at 5'10". Spies was huge at 6'. Have read stories about the teams a few years back tearing their hair out trying to get Marco Simoncelli to fit behind a 250 fairing.
The funniest height aspect has to be Marco Melandri and his girlfriend. Manuela is 6' tall, Marco is somewhere around 5'3"

She's got herself a spinner boyfriend :rofl:

Oh, that's an easy one. The reason Marco is so popular is when they are nose to nose his toes are in it and when they are toes to toes his nose is in it!

Popular dude! :laugh:

Back