Danny Eslick to Jordan Suzuki AMA 2013

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Linky!

Danny Eslick, 2 time AMA Daytona Sportbike champ, will be riding the #23 Michael Jordan Suzuki GSXR1000 in AMA Superbike in 2013. After a successful rookie year in AMA Superbike on the EBR bike with several podiums, Danny will be riding a GSXR again, as he did for his last DSB championship in 2011.

Go D_Slick :cheerleader:

I remember him blowing past me at Hallett. He's amazing. He'll do some GREAT things for/with that Jordan team. :thumbsup: I think Bostrom was just too nice. If a guy gave him some pressure he'd just let him through.

Linky!

Danny Eslick, 2 time AMA Daytona Sportbike champ, will be riding the #23 Michael Jordan Suzuki GSXR1000 in AMA Superbike in 2013. After a successful rookie year in AMA Superbike on the EBR bike with several podiums, Danny will be riding a GSXR again, as he did for his last DSB championship in 2011.

Go D_Slick :cheerleader:
Sweet!!!! Now he can get back up there and give Josh Herrin some more grief like he did in the 600 class....I like Danny, and loved seeing him beat Herrin down :laugh:

The EBR team will miss him tho I think....that EBR machine IS coming together very nicely, the only american made racer in the field will be a serious contender sooner rather than later I think....Mays is riding it well, another good rider to replace Danny and they could have a good 2013 :thumbsup:

Back